[Balance] Handling Ionization

Since this is magic, is the correct way of dropping ionization for a boomkin to pop AMS from symbi on the cast, before it's applied to keep it from being applied?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, AMS or Cloak. Long as you do it before he casts, if you do it after you will kill anyone in the pool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souxlya View Post
    Yes, AMS or Cloak. Long as you do it before he casts, if you do it after you will kill anyone in the pool.
    AMS is better (imo) if you can get it as it has a shorter cool down and can be used on all of them dependent on how good or bad your dps is, but make sure to pop it before the cast or like has been said it will kill your raid

AMS is better:

1) You can immun every single Ionization
    2) If you suck and don't PRE AMS you actually can't remove the debuff after application with AMS

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    AMS is better:

1) You can immun every single Ionization
    2) If you suck and don't PRE AMS you actually can't remove the debuff after application with AMS
    That is actually incorrect. Blizzard hotfixed AMS at some point during the 3rd week of ToT. When my guild first killed Jin-rok during the 2nd week of ToT, AMS did not clear the debuff after it was cast (i.e. it was safe to use even if you messed up). Second week, AMS will cause you to blow up if you use it too late.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    That is actually incorrect. Blizzard hotfixed AMS at some point during the 3rd week of ToT. When my guild first killed Jin-rok during the 2nd week of ToT, AMS did not clear the debuff after it was cast (i.e. it was safe to use even if you messed up). Second week, AMS will cause you to blow up if you use it too late.
    Aw lol, dat Blizzard...well, I don't fuck up with pre AMS and when I tested it (first HC ID) it didn't remove it so...sorry for the missinformation :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take AMS. If you do it a couple seconds prior to ionization you can actually use it during the storm as well, assuming you use it as soon as it comes off CD. If you do it properly you should have an AMS for each storm and every ionization, which is far superior to CLoS,