Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    5 weeks 1 runestone -.-

24 bosses killed, got 4 runestones

Deleted
    haven't calculated the boss kills but got 10 on my main, 5 on alt pala and 1 on alt druid. so it's quite random. haven't done lfr's this week though.

*edit: did all 6 bosses on main, 1 stone dropped so 11/12 after this week. maybe i will get it next week ^^ got to be optimistic
    Last edited by mmoc97653df2ee; 2013-05-22 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    To get the extra gem socket, it took 6 weeks of capping valor. Considering that you could start this quest before 5.3, and its reward is much more significant, the rates aren't all that unreasonable.
    They said that in hindsight 6k valor was too much, and acted on that by reducing it in half.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    My alt has 3/12. She gets 1 per week, it seems, and she has the entire ID still ahead of her. My main who got the quest a week later is still at 0. *sad panda* *prods shamy* Have you done something to your quest, you silly Draenei?

Deleted
    Got 1 so far.

Im ok with the RNG aspect of it...if,ater all these years,I were not ...what the hill am i doing in this game? lol.

The thing that annoy me the most is that....its the same quest I already completed minutes before starting this one.Wtf...??

<NPC> Hello fellow adventurer.My people is in need of your assistance.Can you kill HelloKitty Scavengers and collect 10 of their hearts for me?
    <YOU> Sure m8.Consider it done.

Killing,blood and destruction.
    Quest completed.

<NPC> My people is in debt with you <insert class>.We will never forget your heroic deeds and the bards will sing your bravery.One more thing before you go...can you kill HelloKitty Scavengers(this time just the blonde ones) and bring me 10 of their livers?.

<YOU> ....

This Wrathion guy really needs to complete his shopping list before sending us into ToT .It reminds me of my wife that ALWAYS remember we forgot to buy whatever-non-sense-we-dont-need when we are already in the mall parking.

Deleted
    4 weeks, 1 runestone

FML.

Deleted
    So far, I've got one per week - I'm currently sitting at 3/12.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    2 weeks staying at 10/12, got 11/12 after today's LFR.
    Iron Qon and Ra-den left ;_;
    I know the feeling. Sitting at 11/12 and now only hoping on Lei Shen.

RNG is fun.

Deleted
    I'm on my 3rd week of this quest, currently at 3/12. I got 1 in the first week, 2 in the second and 0 this week. Others in my guild are doing extremely well and are at 7 stones in 2 weeks... frustrating? yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    6th week.
    1/12.
    This sucks totally.
    TOTALLY.

Is this a test of MANIACAL grind?
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-05-22 at 04:20 PM.

Was 5/12 after 4 weeks, but did 13/13hm clear last night and got 4 runestones. Was better than getting loot from coin rolls imo.
    I just want to get the part of this silly quest line over with.

10+ Year Old Account
    GM said that this is "Bad luck".
    6 weeks = 1 stone.
    If they call this bad luck I wonder what would've been EPIC FAIL.

Just finished LFR. at 9/12 now.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I'm currently at 0/18

At the rate I'm going, I will be lucky to get it done before Expansion 5 drops, let alone 5.4. Good thing the 5.3 segment of the questline is so short...

Honestly I wish Blizzard would either put in a scaling drop chance so you are pretty much guaranteed to get at least 1 per week no matter how unlucky you are, or make Lei Shen (and lets just say Ra-den too) have a 100% drop chance.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I've gotten 1 in two weeks so far, and there are people in my guild with 5-6 already. RNG is bleh.

Hey there MMO users! Sitting on a whopping 0/24 stones here while some of my guildies have 9-11 already. But oh well, there is always next week, isn't there? :P
    Really, with this RNG i might not get the quest done until next expansion xD

10+ Year Old Account
    6th week, 5/12... all these stupid gating is annoying. Can't wait to be doing 5.2 LFR in 5.4 because of bad drop rates...

3rd week. No stones yet. I have no faith that I'll get this done before 5.4 to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emi666 View Post
    Rofl who cares, peeps act like this is something new in terms of legendary grinds but if it was easy to do then it wouldn't be so legendary... Be glad you have a chance to even get anything to do with the legendaries, before it would of only been normal and heroic raiders who got them. If it was still like that now, you lot would be moaning even more so...

Don't like the rng don't do the quest chain, otherwise just deal with it and get it when you get it.

A lot of peeps who were farming the warglaives in BT spent anything from a few months to over a year farming them bloody things, there was a lot of guild still farming them when Wotlk released because they were still better then the drops in Naxx and peeps moaning now about a few weeks to couple months grind? Pff...
    It IS easy, but at the same time it's the first expansion where we don't have regular legendaries by the 3rd tier and also the first expansion where the wellfare legendaries that we did get involved RNGrinding of items. The only other similar grind was for Val'anyr, and even that had a higher drop chance for fragments.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.