Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am up to 7 after clearing all bosses every week.. Probably been 4 weeks now since I finished my Meta. Hoping to get really lucky this week as I only got one on the last reset.. However it seems I get 1-2 every week which might be 'lucky' considering some of the other posts in this thread.

Deleted
    I've got none yet, Only had the quest a week though but so far 6 killed 0 drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    3 weeks and only got 1 so far, hoping for the best this week.

Now, do anybody knows if LFR and Normal/Heroic give diferent chances? Or, after I kill all 6 bosses in any difficulty, I already wasted all my chances at getting Runestones?
    It's the same drop chance on any difficulty, if that's what you're asking. You only get one chance per boss per week for a drop too, regardless of difficulty (similar to rep).

The only increase in drop chance my guild has experienced is Ra-den being nearly guaranteed. It could be crazy RNG, but the majority (not everyone, so it isn't 100%) of the raid gets a drop from him every time.

I just need two more... hopefully I can be done with it tonight.

39 bosses killed, 0 runestones

Quote Originally Posted by Serejai View Post
    39 bosses killed, 0 runestones
    You do realize first 6 bosses don't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    It's the same drop chance on any difficulty, if that's what you're asking. You only get one chance per boss per week for a drop too, regardless of difficulty (similar to rep).

The only increase in drop chance my guild has experienced is Ra-den being nearly guaranteed. It could be crazy RNG, but the majority (not everyone, so it isn't 100%) of the raid gets a drop from him every time.

I just need two more... hopefully I can be done with it tonight.
    Yes, that is what I was asking... Oh well, at least I don't need to run LFR at all. Unless, of course, I miss some boss.

Nalakk unlocked the week of 4/9 for most servers. That's 8 resets including this one, a possible 8*6=48 boss kills where one could have gotten a runestone.

I got it the first day it was up, and full cleared every week up to now, total of 42 eligible kills so far (didn't do LFR yet this week) - and I have 4 runestones. RNG sucks.

Deleted
    Having my hopes up high for tomorrows reset. Sitting at 11/12 runestones. Got to be optimistic. Also got 3 to my alt druid this week, so overall amounts are 11 on warlock mainchar, 5 on paladin alt and 4 on druid alt

Up to 5 on my first 9 bosses since being eligible at the start of last week. 3 more bosses this week. Guess I'm having incredible luck.

Must be about 6 weeks now.. still only 5/12 =/
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me feel better about getting none last week.

This week will be week 7? 8? and I'm at 8/12. Got 3 in LFR the week after getting the meta, other than that, been exceedingly random.

27 boss kills and I am at 2/12. Yay for terrible RNG quests.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Well I started playing this song every time we start killing the last 6 bosses

https://soundcloud.com/mrsebp/daft-punk-get-lucky

We're up all night 'til the sun
    We're up all night to get some
    We're up all night for good fun
    We're up all night to get lucky

at the end I did not get lucky

1st week 2,2nd week 3 and 5 or 4 "i just lost counts" weeks later zero.

3/9 so far

hopefully I net a few more this week...

10+ Year Old Account
    1-0-0-0-0-3
    Let's see what this reset brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more bosses left to get Runestones but so far 2/12

Will update tomorrow
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Now after 7 lockouts, I'm up to 8 so far....

1-2-0-0-1-3-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Woohoo! 3/12 now. Last night I finally got my first couple of runestones on my main! Now she's just 1 stone behind my alt *dances*

Know what I did? I didn't go into LFR with my main, that's what I did. LFR is jinxed, I'm telling you. I used to do LFR on the weekends before doing my normals, and I just didn't get a single stone there with my shamy. So, this week, I just do my usual normal mode raiding, and bam, finally I get stones. This shamy will never set foot into LFR anymore (my priest will though ^^).