Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vote Apepi for Warchief! Everyone will get free ponies and tri spec(even if you can't even spec yet!)

I have defeated the Lich King, crushed alliance and punted Gnomes. I am the best option as a warchief, you want another orc to be warchief? Who knows if the guy is going to be good or not. You want a troll who can not even defend his own island? You want an elf who is a drug addict and has facial products? You want someone who stinks of undead filth? There is only one option and it is me and you know it.

I am accepting a 50g donation to help fund my campaign, fight the power! Don't give it to the people who just sat by and let it happen.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Well obviously if they were to let us the players choose, it would be from a list selected by Blizz, i'm sure they wouldn't just let us choose any NPC for the job. lol

I could maybe, maybe see one of the more minor racial leaders get replaced via vote. Particularly the Goblin and Gnome leaders since they are both officially elected positions (albeit extremely corrupt elections for Goblins). And even then Blizzard would probably limit the ballot to 2 or 3 choices of their selection with no option for write-in candidates.

A position like Warchief doesn't work for a number of reasons. The biggest one is simply that Blizzard has a vision for how the story will play out for the next few years and who's in charge of the Horde has a massive effect on that. In addition it means unless they want the next Warchief to sit on their hands for half the next expansion, they'd have to develop a lot of redundant content that never see's the light of day.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    No, because the vote would end up picking some one bad.

Deleted

No, because for every person who actually would make an intelligent choice for Warchief 2 others would just be dumbasses and complain that Basic Campfire wasn't on the ballot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    That would be awesome, but let's hope they don't put stupid Sylvanas on there.

I loathe her even as Horde. I'd like to see Vol'jin or Lor'themar become the next leader!
    Those pussies! Sylvanas is the last real leader standing! Last leader of vision. Not some peaceknick that can't even put shoes on, or some namby pamby wuss that cant even get himself made king of the elves.

Lich Queen 2013!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    So Epic, I EFFING LOVE GAMON > <

10+ Year Old Account

I loathe her even as Horde. I'd like to see Vol'jin or Lor'themar become the next leader!
    HOW DARE YOU!?!?!

(I do agree that it will be kind of stupid to have Sylvanas as Warchief)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    One vote per account. Must be a certain minimum level and on the Horde of course.
    Probably not, even if it wasn't already in their plans this is the kind of thing that they want to surprise the players with. It really wouldn't be that great to pick, it'd be neat at first then people would just be like, "Eh, I can't believe Basic Campfire is Garrosh's replacement..."

So, no.
    Call me House.

No and you wouldn't like it if they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hah. As much as I like Sylvanas and would love to see the endless, delicious QQing from the Orc supremacists if Blizzard put her on the Horde's throne (Banshee Queen of the Horde, hell yeah) I wouldn't actually vote for her if such an election were to happen. It's all but confirmed that Vol'jin is going to be our next big boss guy but, to me, he makes the most sense and would receive my vote. The Dark Lady works perfectly well as just the leader of the Forsaken. Besides, her philosophy on what the Horde actually is is a group of different peoples all united for the sake of convenience and security but pursuing their own agendas with minimal interference from their allies. It wouldn't fit with those ideals to suddenly snatch up the reins.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Blizzard would be stupid and put basic camp fire and players would be stupid and vote for it.

Blizzard plans the story months to years in advance. They're probably already working on the details of patch 6.3(No typo) so it's safe to assume no.

Though they could have several different stories for the candidates.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, of course not.

you new players make me squirm... I remember back when us Horde wanted a leader like Garrosh, to put the Warcraft back into the "World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'd rather they not let players decide. You just know it would end with Lady Sylvanas in the chair.
    No the Dark Lady does not sit on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    No, because its already planned, and two devs have said already it will be Thrall. They know this since before MoP was launched.
    Do you have a source for that? I know it's already been stated that the next Warchief has been decided, I saw that source myself (believe it was Kosak's twitter), but I missed the confirmation that it will be Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    No, because its already planned, and two devs have said already it will be Thrall. They know this since before MoP was launched.
    Source? About the Thrall bit. Pretty sure that's never ever been confirmed by a developer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    Unless they had specific people to choose from, it would not go well.

Let people vote and basic campfire really would become war chief.
    Basic campfire would have done a better job than Garrosh....

As cute as a feature like that would be... the winners would end up either being Basic Campfire, The Sha of Happyness or Grumpy cat... even if they weren't available as selectable options. 4chan and the rest would find a way to break it. :P