Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not considering players play no part in the lore at all we only experience it.

Highly unlikely.

Eh, no thanks. Voting on the internet, in any form, is always a bad idea. If blizzard let us vote for the new warcheif, guaranteed, it would be something silly, like Gamon, or Harrison Jones. Or nyan cat. For "lulz", of course..

10+ Year Old Account
    No, too many fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    One vote per account. Must be a certain minimum level and on the Horde of course.
    Sure, folks are voting every day, however, the real question, is does all that 'voting' count? No... the next Warchief is already decided.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Naw it wouldn't be completely random. I mean from a list of the current leaders of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I love this idea. RICO FOR REAL WARCHIEF OF THE HORDE !!!! (he would violently ook varian's dooker first)

Deleted
    Horde isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, therefore it will be decided by whoever claims the throne first and can defend himself from other claimers. Alliance isn't a democracy either, it's a monarchy with heirs.