Trinket Question For Enhance

Hello,
    Right now i have the Vp trinket, Lfr bad Juju and last night picked up Normal Soul charm. i was debaiting on what 2 to use right now the obvious one is the valor point trinket even though the charm is a higher ilvl it puts me way over the expertise needed with everything else forged out of expertise on my other gear as well. I wasnt a real fan of the lfr version of it due to the stacking it does because it was all about timing then on my main abilitys at the higher stacks of the trinket. Would i be better off keeping juju until i can get normal juju because with the lfr one my expertise was better off. i know eventally i will be swapping to juju and soul charm normal for our bis normal setup but i dont see that happening anytime soon as it is anyways. Any feed back would be apprecaited.

Here is my armory link for my current gear:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndsting/simple

Unfortunately I can't say for certain, you'd have to sim it.

Though I would imagine the normal soul charm (its proc is insane) and one of the other two. Though I'm surprised you called the VP trinket obvious, I find it had far too much hit on it and kinda came up a little crappy for me because of all the excess hit I got.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;