Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Ely! I know you're pretty much booked up with requests and shizzle, but I want to ask! Would it be possible to request a wallpaper without player models? Like, if I'd want to request a wallpaper with pugs (using the Perky Pug-model) would it still be kay kay?
    Yep. Sure. PM eeet!
    Although, I have a fairly full queue at the moment, you may have to wait till late next week for it if that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    No it doesn't.
    You're in denial.

You are, Ely.

Aveline!

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account

Hai everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'd get free jellybeans...! :c

but if you're too demanding they'll ignore you b/c you sound immature or something. But if you word it right, they'll be like "well we want to keep this customer!" and send you free jellybeans anyways.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Yep. Sure. PM eeet!
    Although, I have a fairly full queue at the moment, you may have to wait till late next week for it if that's okay.
    Awesome. I'll get to it in a bit! And I'm really not in a hurry at all, as usual. I'm going to my boyfriend's next monday and I'll be there a week or two, so take all the time you need~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Aveline!
    Helloes Treann!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    but if you're too demanding they'll ignore you b/c you sound immature or something. But if you word it right, they'll be like "well we want to keep this customer!" and send you free jellybeans anyways.
    Now what are you suggesting, dear Worgy? I'm a nice and polite lady! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Now what are you suggesting, dear Worgy? I'm a nice and polite lady! D:
    I was just suggesting sounding like you'll never buy jellybeans ever again b/c they messed the flavor but not coming across in an immature way. What did you think I was suggesting O_o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I was just suggesting sounding like you'll never buy jellybeans ever again b/c they messed the flavor but not coming across in an immature way. What did you think I was suggesting O_o
    Haha, chill. I'm just messing with you!
    * Huggles the Worgy.

Its superwarm and rain and thunderstorms :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That dream was so weird that I woke up and actually said "What the fuck just happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, chill. I'm just messing with you!
    * Huggles the Worgy.
    lol

Deca, who said the dream was over? :O

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    lol
    * Offers a cookie as an apology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Its superwarm and rain and thunderstorms :/
    Please send that weather my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

Deca, who said the dream was over? :O

Like, I don't even know. The entire worlds population lived entirely inside of this weird city thing, and no one even knew what the outside was because there was no way out, and no windows. My best friend and I found (by cleaning a box that just appeared in the tiny complexes people lived in) a hidden library, where we met Will Ferrel, only, we didn't know he was famous or anything, and he made an abandoned part of the city just turn into an ice rink, with windows, so we could see the outside. As it turns out, we were all living on the moon, but it didn't matter because we had an ice rink. The girl who it all went bad with saw me, and she accidentally made a comment that offended me, and so I left, and then I woke up, because a magpie was perched next to my open window cawing like a little bitch.

Like, I just don't understand.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 01:41 PM ----------

The craziest part was how detailed and thought out the entire environment and the city was, as in, someone could write a book on it, if it made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    * Offers a cookie as an apology.
    I is confused :3 Wasn't offended or anything :P

Also, lookie at this all: http://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/inte...16919&view=cyl

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Like, I don't even know. The entire worlds population lived entirely inside of this weird city thing, and no one even knew what the outside was because there was no way out, and no windows. My best friend and I found (by cleaning a box that just appeared in the tiny complexes people lived in) a hidden library, where we met Will Ferrel, only, we didn't know he was famous or anything, and he made an abandoned part of the city just turn into an ice rink, with windows, so we could see the outside. As it turns out, we were all living on the moon, but it didn't matter because we had an ice rink. The girl who it all went bad with saw me, and she accidentally made a comment that offended me, and so I left, and then I woke up, because a magpie was perched next to my open window cawing like a little bitch.

Like, I just don't understand.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 01:41 PM ----------

The craziest part was how detailed and thought out the entire environment and the city was, as in, someone could write a book on it, if it made any sense.
    there was a movie with I think Ewan Mcgregor where he played a clone in a similar city type thing. Can't remember what it was called though