Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't exactly know what a glomp is, but:

* glomps everyone *
    A glomp is like a "YAAAAY! HUGS!" -type of hug.

Glomps seem cool. Normal hugs do too. :|

Deleted
    glomp glomp

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I am gonna go to bed. Nighty night.

kale chips= amazing
    making kale chips and remembering how little it a bunch of kale makes= not so amazing

+ 37

Just wiped 7 times on Malkorok flex 10m.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Glomps seem cool. Normal hugs do too. :|
    Silly hunty! Hugs are always cool. And very cuddly! *nods*
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Anyway I am gonna go to bed. Nighty night.
    Nighty night JoyJoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    +36

I always thought glomps were where you were biting someone gently while not necessarily hugging them. Like so.

Hug glomps are way cooler though.

I have learned something today! \o/

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Silly hunty! Hugs are always cool. And very cuddly! *nods*
    How should I know!

How should I know!
    oh no you don't! you're not pulling this one again. you always do this!

First you lure someone in by saying you've never been hugged. Then then next thing you know you're elbow deep in hunty's toilet scrubbing while you try to remember how you got there and am in a french maid outfit.

Deleted
    How should I know!
    Well cuddles and hugs are like-...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post

First you lure someone in by saying you've never been hugged. Then then next thing you know you're elbow deep in hunty's toilet scrubbing while you try to remember how you got there and am in a french maid outfit.
    Oh. I see. Can I keep the French maid outfit after I'm done cleaning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Anyone here play(ed/s) GW2?
    I've tried it for about ~25 levels. Sup?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post

Pft, I let you go no problem after those big guys stuck some guns in my face! No harm done, right?

Well cuddles and hugs are like-...

Oh. I see. Can I keep the French maid outfit after I'm done cleaning?
    Yes! There are even other outfits available for other jobs that you may or may not be forced to do!

Deleted
    Yes! There are even other outfits available for other jobs that you may or may not be forced to do!
    Just the maid outfit. I'm sure my boyfriend will appreciate the effort!
    Though you got me curious... What kind of stash of outfits do you actually have and for how many different jobs?

I've tried it for about ~25 levels. Sup?
    I think I now know how a new player to WoW feels when he doesn't have anyone to ask questions. What realm? D:
    I was like, I'm going to choose a realm with a high population, but that doesn't really help me any further. But I guess you can't help me with that either.

Deleted
    I think I now know how a new player to WoW feels when he doesn't have anyone to ask questions. What realm? D:
    I was like, I'm going to choose a realm with a high population, but that doesn't really help me any further. But I guess you can't help me with that either.
    Can't really help with that... I can't recall what was the name of the realm I was on. I can only give a pretty neutral answer; try something in the middle. You can have your own privacy but you can also group up with people if it's needed. Since the fights (at least bosses) scale according to how many people are whacking it, it shouldn't be that big of an issue.

I'll take Seafarer's Rest then. Apparently it's a good realm /shrug

Well obviously there is a cook outfit, and a nurse one. Furthermore some for gardening, cleaning the pool and such. So many things to be had! You should totally visit and accept this wonderful job opportunity.

Deleted
    I'll take Seafarer's Rest then. Apparently it's a good realm /shrug
    Just try them out and see what feels nice. I'm sure you'll find one that fits you~
    Well obviously there is a cook outfit, and a nurse one. Furthermore some for gardening, cleaning the pool and such. So many things to be had! You should totally visit and accept this wonderful job opportunity.
    What kinda payment are we talking here? I can consider...

I'm off for the night, though. Time to watch some movies with ze boyfriend. Nighty~

What kinda payment are we talking here? I can consider...

I'm off for the night, though. Time to watch some movies with ze boyfriend. Nighty~
    Hugs and possibly even glomps, ofcourse. In nigh unlimited quantity and unmatched quality.

And goodnight, Avemaid Have fun!
    Last edited by Hunty; 2013-10-21 at 10:05 PM.

Night Ave

Soooo much choice D: I can't even make a character. Even in WoW I take ages and GW2 has 100x the options per race WoW has in total for all races.

- - - Updated - - -

At least I narrowed down the race choice to 2 races already. Norn or Human. Asura are.. something small crossbreed between gnomes and goblins. Sylvari are fucking plants and Charr are gnolls.. I chose Sylvari first, because I thought they were elves, turns out I was wrong