Cool [H] No Regrets - 14/14 Normal - 25 Man - Shattered Hand EU

Hi MMO-champs and thanks for reading!
    No Regrets Website

No Regrets is a semi-hardcore 25 man guild on the server Shattered Hand EU.
    We are a strong team that raids 3 nights every week - Thurs, Sun, Mon, 19-23 - and we all share a common goal: to clear the current content as fast as possible, both normal and heroic, and to have fun while doing it. We love a good laugh and to make friends, but we always stay focused on progress.
    Heroic progression started!

We are looking for healers:
    - Monk
    - Druid
    - Paladin

tanks:
    - Monk
    - Paladin

And DPS:
    - Deathknight
    - Monk
    - Shaman

Good applications will always be considered.
    Legendary Cloak is a BIG PLUS!

What we expect from you:
    Raid Attendance:
    - Of course real life issues come up from time to time that comes before WoW, but you're expected to at least have 90% attendance.
    Know your specs:
    - You should know how to play your main spec at top level, be correctly gemmed and enchanted, and have a decent understanding of how your offspecs play: If you're a feral druid, you have a basic understanding of how to play resto; If you're a prot warrior, you also know how to play fury or arms.
    Attitude:
    - You need to be hungry for progress and motivated to kill bosses!
    - A bad/toxic attitude is not welcome in No Regrets.
    - We like to have fun while raiding. We do not yell at each other, we treat each other with respect.
    - You need to tolerate criticism - you're not perfect, and neither are we. We work together to achieve our common goals.

If you'd like to know more about the guild, add Chaosturn#2724 and ask me any questions you may have!
    If you're interested in joining the team, go to the No Regrets Website to make an application.
    Thank you for your time, and have a good one!

-Shredit
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Deleted
    bumpsssssss