Demonology Trinkets!? HELP!

I'm currently rocking LFR versions of Cosmos and Essence, I've been looking all over for trinket rankings and whatnot, and I must be blind because I can't find any information on 5.2 trinkets. Anyways my question was, I currently have LFR version of Wushoolay's and I can get Volatile Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault on tuesday. I was wondering if anyone could set some facts straight on which trinkets I should rock out of those 4, for demonology. Extra credit for explaining why! This would mean the world to me if someone would just give me a hand, thank you My item level is 500 also. If that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayyolol View Post
    I'm currently rocking LFR versions of Cosmos and Essence, I've been looking all over for trinket rankings and whatnot, and I must be blind because I can't find any information on 5.2 trinkets. Anyways my question was, I currently have LFR version of Wushoolay's and I can get Volatile Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault on tuesday. I was wondering if anyone could set some facts straight on which trinkets I should rock out of those 4, for demonology. Extra credit for explaining why! This would mean the world to me if someone would just give me a hand, thank you My item level is 500 also. If that matters.
    Unerring Vision of Lei-shen + BoTH/Cha-ye's. 100% crit dooms for 1.5-3 minutes each is amazing. Wushoolay's is at odds with UVLS in how you'd want to use it, hence the other two being better.

I'm just asking out of my 4 trinkets I have, which are the best to pair up with each other as demonology. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I know the Lei Shen trinket is amazing

I wouldn't use cosmos unless I was going for the 8097 haste point on doom which I wouldn't go for without the lei shen trinket. The shadopan valor trinket is a good start for demo. The haste proc doesn't go to waste per se like it can w' destro hard capping GCD's w' incinerates. If you don't have lei shen then wush isn't bad. Just try to time your DF renewal/fury dumps with its high stacks. Don't mix lei shen + wush but wush + shadopan is probably strongest till you can get lei shen's. Once you have that use either chanye or hydra depending on your playstyle/offspec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I wouldn't use cosmos unless I was going for the 8097 haste point on doom which I wouldn't go for without the lei shen trinket. The shadopan valor trinket is a good start for demo. The haste proc doesn't go to waste per se like it can w' destro hard capping GCD's w' incinerates. If you don't have lei shen then wush isn't bad. Just try to time your DF renewal/fury dumps with its high stacks. Don't mix lei shen + wush but wush + shadopan is probably strongest till you can get lei shen's. Once you have that use either chanye or hydra depending on your playstyle/offspec.
    Problem with Shado-pan is that it's an absolute pain in the arse to use, because the RPPM makes it unpredictable and thus very easy to lose portions of the proc when you're in Meta as Touch of Chaos confers no benefit from Haste as it's already on a 1 sec GCD. For now I'll put up with it as my alternatives are Yu'lon or the LFR Essence, but I want rid of it before I get the Legendary gem as two haste procs are just going to be unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Problem with Shado-pan is that it's an absolute pain in the arse to use, because the RPPM makes it unpredictable and thus very easy to lose portions of the proc when you're in Meta as Touch of Chaos confers no benefit from Haste as it's already on a 1 sec GCD. For now I'll put up with it as my alternatives are Yu'lon or the LFR Essence, but I want rid of it before I get the Legendary gem as two haste procs are just going to be unplayable.
    Shado pan trinket is an icd not rppm.

- Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful spell. 45sec ICD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Shado pan trinket is an icd not rppm.

- Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful spell. 45sec ICD.
    Good to know, sure I'd read all the new trinkets were RPPM. Thanks.