Poll: What do you do?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    so nothing can harm me because the ring keeps me in perfect health. Im picturing a wolverine-esque power with the regeneration as opposed to a more superman indestructability.
    What if the injury results in the loss of the finger you're wearing it on?

Immortality by myself seems really lonely, I would share it with those closest to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    How share it? Doesn't make any sense. If you share it you still age slowly.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I would keep it a secret and wear it myself. I would watch the generations and generations changing the world, so awesome.

Yes I would constantly see people I love die, but I hope in real life that I outlive the people closest to me anyway so that they don't have to bear the loss. So really that is more of a perk than a downside for me.

I'd mostly keep it for myself, but how would anyone resist playing with it?

Find a sick billionaire and sell him/her youth and health.
    Go to a coma ward and use it to heal a few patients, maybe the whole ward if I'm fast enough to get out before drawing attention.
    Does it heal wounds? Regrow body parts? Test with a few cuts, then a toe if the cuts heal. Missing a single toe wouldn't be that bad if it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    I think the idea there would be a group of people who age to 40,50,60,whatever, then put on the ring to revert back to 20 and pass it to the next person.

It doesn't stop aging from the point when you put it on. It resets your age to a specific point and then stops your aging. Taking it off and putting it on again would cause you to reset back to that age again.

Definitively keep it to myself and quiet, I would share if I have a reason to, which I do not.

Deleted
    A 40 year old guy sticks it on, he becomes 20, fit as a fiddle forever and without a vice in the world. he takes it off, he's still 20, but loses the other perks and starts aging again from 20 normally.

Its still a big gift to give to someone. Theres nothing stopping you or him just putting it back on again after taking it off.

well, unless he kills you in a fit of mad glee.

I would share it with a few people I know.

"A 40 year old guy sticks it on, he becomes 20"

Instantaneously? Or over a extended period of time?

I'd use it to give me time to absorb as much knowledge into my head as I wanted, then make use of that knowledge. I'd keep a few other people young as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    Throw it away.

Why?

It doesn't matter.
    -Owlman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E&t=4m50s
    Fucking love Owlman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Deleted
    I would not do anything to draw attention to myself and Keep it secret
    Every 10-20 years I would fake my own death, change name and move to a new part of the world. Previous Life family members (if any) would be looked after via an insurance policy.
    all the time I would be building up a sizeable fortune from long term investments.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-04-16 at 01:35 AM.

I would toss it into the ocean.

Keep me and my girlfriend(wife at the time i shared it) so we would be eternally young together until we "grew old"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Being the self-centered bastard I am, I'd keep it for myself.
    In the following centuries, I'd learn as much as I possibly can about every conceivable scientific field to eventually replicate the ring's properties on a less transferrable item.
    Then I would, after seeing my investments come to fruition, embark on world conquest similar to Synthaxx, albeit with less emphasis on that nasty sharing of wealth thing.
    I would, of course eliminate all hunger, need for work, etc and establish a Star Trek-ish utopia, but their objectives would be to my ends, whatever they may be at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Destroy the ring. It's too dangerous.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Id probably destroy it or throw it in the ocean. Im sure if people figured out if I were live for over 100's of years they would end up catching me and use the ring for their own greed.

I'd do something like this.

http://funnymelon.com/pics/Magic-isn-t-real-147.jpg

Except I'd pretend to be god healing old people.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

Never wear it, instead keep it hidden in a box, mistrusting the power it may or may not hold, because that sort of power normally does not come for free.

Live until I'm old and decrepit; finally, while suffering from a massive heart attack, decide to wear the ring.
    Collapse and die less than two feet from immortality.

I would keep it for myself. History has proven that 'bad' people will do anything to advance their agenda or goals. I wouldn't use it mind you as I hate myself and my body so I wouldn't want to be stuck in this form forever. I would just put it away somewhere and take it to my grave.