Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    1) I'm human and I like the values of the alliance, so I don't like a race which would wipe out my race, even if we are in a game.
    Ok, you only like the typical good guys, good for you, can't argue with personal taste.However liking or not liking them should not have an effect on your judgement, because if it does then you are clearly biased and your arguments won't be logical, you know like that whole ''the alliance should drive the forsaken back simply because they are how they are''.

2) forsaken are becoming nothing more than a scourge part2. They could be better than this.
    No, they are only doing enough to ensure their race won't die, because they can't reproduce naturally, and they aren't trying to ''destroy all life on Azeroth'' or whatever bullshit people come up with.
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-04-17 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    So why is ther forsaken on in the argent crusade and members of dalaran? Surely if this was true Forsaken would be banned?
    First, I doubt very much that any undead in general or any Forsaken in particular was admitted into the Kirin Tor ... Although it is true that during the government of Rhonin, it was permitted the transit of dirty Hordes (including Forsaken) by the city of Dalaran, but thanks to Jaina that's no longer possible currently. In short, Dalaran is free of undead scum.

Regarding the Argent Crusade ... I do not know what to say ... just think that their leader is a traitor to the Alliance who has created a kind of ersatz of the authentic Order of the Silver Hand which allows members of the Horde! Even the undead!

How is it possible that an organization theoretically dedicated to the cult of the Holy Light has undead members? In fact they even made a pact with an organization of Death Knights! Delirious! no sense!

The Argent Crusade is a gruesome sort of club that revolves around an old egomaniac with delusions of grandeur. They do not deserve any respect and much less by the Alliance.

Hopefully when Turalyon arrives, as being the last member of the genuine Order of the Silver Hand hits Tirion a punch and so he can restore the Holy Order properly. Then when the Queen Calia arrives, she could sodomize Tirion a while to pay all the evil he has done against the Alliance...

Turalyon will probably be neutral.

Because Arthas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    No, they are only doing enough to ensure their race won't die, because they can't reproduce naturally, and they aren't trying to ''destroy all life on Azeroth'' or whatever bullshit people come up with.
    Attacking a race who in the past hold the lands where you live (and so having the rights on it) and is more powerful than you? Then do not complain if you get attacked. Do not complain if they hate you for what you are. Alternatively, find another way.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    I don't understand this hatred , aggression coming from the forsaken. Were not they humans a few years ago? Why are they trying to kill everything if they are the same people before their deaths? Why are they so ok and willing to fight for the horde? You kill innocent peasans who lived through scourge horror. Hilsbrad quests send you killing humans just for fun. These people were probably relatives of forsaken. I can't symphatize with forsaken story or understand these motives.

Because humans are trying to kill them and take their home off from them.

Deleted
    Attacking a race who in the past hold the lands where you live (and so having the rights on it) and is more powerful than you? Then do not complain if you get attacked. Do not complain if they hate you for what you are. Alternatively, find another way.
    What are you talking about? The forsaken are the humans of Lordaeron, they have all the right to live there...

What are you talking about? The forsaken are the humans of Lordaeron, they have all the right to live there...
    I didn't say they haven't the right to live there, I said EVEN the Lordaeron refugees have it and attacking them probably do not bring them to consider you the only right owner. And raising the dead is not a great way to make friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember to you that the Forsaken are walking dead, whose only possible destination is to return to their graves or be burned at the stake.

The exiles of Lordaeron that are refugees all over Azeroth are the only ones who have rights to reclaim Lordaeron!

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Turalyon will probably be neutral.
    That would show that the only thing Blizzard can do is neutralize heroes of the Alliance ...

If Alleria and Turalyon are neutral ... it would be a kick in the teeth to all the Alliance ... again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

That would show that the only thing Blizzard can do is neutralize heroes of the Alliance ...

If Alleria and Turalyon are neutral ... it would be a kick in the teeth to all the Alliance ... again ...
    Mhmm I think turalyon will surely be neutral ,maybe Alleria will be on alliance side...

Deleted
    I didn't say they haven't the right to live there,
    You said the humans have the rights on the land.

I said EVEN the Lordaeron refugees have it and attacking them probably do not bring them to consider you the only right owner
    That doesn't even make any sense.

And raising the dead is not a great way to make friends.
    I don't agree with them raising more undead, seems a little hipocritical seeing all the rage they had against the lich king for making them into who they are now, but I can see their point of view, they don't want their race to die off and raising more forsaken is the only way to ensure that as they can't reproduce naturally, it's understandable.

a rather interesting question,
    the precata valdred moray quest showed what the dude still had his feelings towards his wife but ofc he just wanted the REVENGE YEAAAA we gotta tune it so 10yearolds can

what puzzles me even more is what they cannot be restored to their "fleshy" human bodies with all the magic avaliable to azeroth,

yet it says what cure for undeath has been created.....quite a contradiction, so strange indeed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I remember to you that the Forsaken are walking dead, whose only possible destination is to return to their graves or be burned at the stake.

The exiles of Lordaeron that are refugees all over Azeroth are the only ones who have rights to reclaim Lordaeron!
    The forsaken didn't ask to become undead and the alliance didn't try to reclaim Lordaeron, and you don't know how many Lordaeron refugees there are in Azeroth, probably not that many.

I don't agree with them raising more undead, seems a little hipocritical seeing all the rage they had against the lich king for making them into who they are now, but I can see their point of view, they don't want their race to die off and raising more forsaken is the only way to ensure that as they can't reproduce naturally, it's understandable.
    Again I didn't say " I don't understand their reasons", I said that I don't like that way and that cannot complain if they are hated and get attacked by the alliance. About Lordaeron, I said the refugees have the right to live there which doesn't mean they are THE ONLY ONES to have it. Both refugees and previous Lordaeron citizens have this right, but the forsaken only belive they own it. And it is wrong.

Deleted
    Again I didn't say " I don't understand their reasons", I said that I don't like that way and that cannot complain if they are hated and get attacked by the alliance. About Lordaeron, I said the refugees have the right to live there which doesn't mean they are THE ONLY ONES to have it. Both refugees and previous Lordaeron citizens have this right, but the forsaken only belive they own it. And it is wrong.
    The alliance doesn't give a fuck about Lordaeron, if they did they would have done something by now, so shut the fuck about about the refugees.

The alliance doesn't give a fuck about Lordaeron, if they did they would have done something by now, so shut the fuck about about the refugees.
    Honestly, I don't understand people who gets hungry about a videogame all the more so because I gave my point of view and I don't give a fuck if you are convinced or not. What I said was the truth, among other things...

Deleted
    Honestly, I don't understand people who gets hungry about a videogame all the more so because I gave my point of view and I don't give a fuck if you are convinced or not. What I said was the truth, among other things...
    I'm just sick of seeing this argument about the refugees, people always make it sound as if there's millions of them and all want to go back to Lordaeron, and that's false, honestly the refugees should just shut up and be happy they weren't there to become forsaken in the first place.
    And yeah I'm a little hungry, it's almost dinner time over here.
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-04-17 at 05:59 PM.

Another Forsaken thread that has devolved into a debate on who owns Lordaeron land?

Yes there are refugees who fled Lordaeron and took refuge elsewhere. Had it not been for the people who stayed, died, resurrected and subsequently broke free from the Lich King's grasp then Lordaeron would simply be Stratholme 2.0.

The citizens who stayed to defend their land instead of fleeing have more right to call it their home, as they were prepared to defend it when nobody else would.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are the forsaken so hostile against the alliance? Mainly because the alliance keeps trying to kill them and take their homes away from them.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I'm just sick of seeing this argument about the refugees, people always make it sound as if there's millions of them and all want to go back to Lordaeron, and that's false, honestly the refugees should just shut up and be happy they weren't there to become forsaken in the first place.
    Follow me:
    - I said that you are RIGHT, Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken BUT the refugees (yes, they maybe are luck they weren't turn into forsaken) have a right to try to claim it. Is it wrong? We were talking about why the forsaken are so aggressive and many of you said it is because the alliance attacks them. So the alliance has a pseudo-valid reason to attack them, together with the fact that they raise dead, which is very bad for a human-point of view and, in my opinion too, makes them the scourge volume 2.
    - about the number of the refugees, in the past there was theramore made entirely of lordaeron refugees. Some of them survived. Secondly, Stormwind City has in lore 200000 citizens and among them there are very likely some (maybe many) former residents of Lordaeron. Do you find something wrong or particularly crazy in this theory?
    Last edited by Octavius; 2013-04-17 at 06:10 PM.