Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[A - Kil'Jaeden - US] <Bloodwolves> MOP- Hard modes 25 man for TOT~

<BLOODWOLVES> Kil’ Jaeden: MOP- Hard mode 25Man Adult raiding & PVP guild.
    If you are mature, intelligent, good-looking and generally awesome in every single way; if you place the highest level of value on others as you do on yourself, then please read on…. Currently 12/12 Normal TOT.

PVE:
    We run one core progression team (25m) and a weekend run (10m). Core raids run from Tuesday to Thursday and Monday depending on the team and progression content. Times as follows: Note* Nights will be dropped from the schedule once all HM content is on farm.
    6:00 - 9:00 PST (Kil Jaeden) is on west coast time.
    8:00 – 11:00 CST
    9:00 – 12:00 EST
    We also run a lot of old content, for we have many members you might refer to as achievement whores! We also do many alt weekend runs with casuals.

Recruitment: We have made a smooth transition from ten man’s back to 25 for TOT, but we’re still in need of some specific classes and specs.
    25m Team:
    Shaman: All
    Druid: None
    Death Knight: Frost - Unholy
    Paladin: Holy - Ret
    Monk: Mistweaver - Windwalker
    Priest: None
    Warrior: None
    Mage: All
    Rogue: All
    Warlock: All
    Hunter: None

We are always recruiting highly skilled, dedicated players. If your class is not listed, we still encourage you to apply.

What we do here:
    We are an online community of players mostly made up of players who have been raiding together on Kil’ Jaeden since Cata Launch. We provide you with a highly structured environment where communication is paramount! You will be treated as an individual and not a slot, position, or a number; in return, we only ask that you behave as such.
    This is not a learning guild; however, if you have a problem helping one another than this is not the guild for you. We’re not snobs, elitists or nerds with over-inflated egos. We’re adults, we help if we can; in return, don’t waste our time with silly questions…
    We provide a place for healthy social interaction. You will find an assortment from the old school philosophy’s to the most casual of players; all are highly knowledgeable and extremely interactive.
    If you’re just a casual player but feel our approach to life sits right with yours, feel free to apply and tell us you want to join just for the social component, we’re open.

Requirements for Members and Applicants:

- Good Attendance (There is no set % but you will find the bench)
    - Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
    - Ventrilo/Mumble and microphone. Skype for Tanks.
    - Willingness to adhere to all guild policies. Written with intention to make not only our guild but Kil’ Jaeden a more enjoyable place to be.
    - We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.

What can Bloodwolves offer you?
    - Stable raiding environment with experienced raid leaders! Who care
    - Access to Repairs, flasks, potions and food for all raids
    - The chance to be part of, and help build one of Kil’Jaeden’s finest raiding guilds.
    - A warm, friendly environment with fair rules and regulations in place to maintain a non-dramatic atmosphere.
    - Above all else is the guarantee of a no BS policy and 100% communications at all times! You will never not know where you stand or what’s going on here!

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in joining, please visit http://Blood-wolves.enjin.com and apply today! Or if apps really aren’t you’re thing we can setup a vent interview.

Recruiter: Lavanis real ID/Battle Tag @ Nathanieltheis@yahoo.com or Lavanis#1375
    GM: real ID & E-mail/Battle Tag - Aerruss@gmail.com or Cataflux#1377
    Last edited by lavanis; 2013-04-16 at 02:29 PM.

Shaman and Monk heals(High priority)

Currently 0 Shamans in our 25 man )=

Currently 0 Shamans in our 25 man )=

Need healers with strong off specs

Need healers with strong off specs

Monk healer in very high need.

If I said we're full on healers it would be an April fools joke.

Need damage classes that can make our raids./

Quote Originally Posted by lavanis View Post
    Need damage classes that can make our raids./

My name is schmore. (Can't post armory, I am the only 90 schmore tho) Sorry currently logged out in holy.

I have been in the same guild for the last 3 years. In our prime we were #3 on Suramar and in the realm first races constantly. Recently many members have left the game and the guild is falling apart.

I have previous experience in heroic progression and do what ever it takes to down a boss. I am always doing my part during the week to keep my character prepared.

I can raid Mon-Thursday but prefer only to raid 3 nights a week. I am central located and times are usually 9-1am cst. I can do earlier as well.

I also have a 483 ilvl WW monk.

If you are seeking a Mage, Lock, Prot warrior, and Druid Tank...I am able to get them to come with me. They all are over 500 ilvl, know there classes well, and have heroic experience.

I am currently at work but will contact you ingame if you feel I will benefit your team.

Need a sexy Boomkin right away!

Shaman healer please.

Shaman healer please.