Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Capacitive Meta not proccing?

I got my legendary meta last week on tuesday and it worked fine; i got about 1 stacker every other second. Today however, i have yet to recieve 1 stack. Ive seen other chars with stacks but i havent gotten one at all today. I tried to buy a new gem and replace it and still i dont get any proccs with meta. Any other hunters out there getting this problem??

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 01:50 PM ----------

Supposedly there is a post up already http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568960268

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here no procs at all

Blue post
    We are currently looking into this issue
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568960268#1

Is it broken for everyone or just some people? Just got it and I'm not sure if I should put mine in or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not working for anyone

I was told by a few guildies that indeed it's broke;[.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    Procs fine on EU realms, seems to be US only issue.

Today was our reset, might have been a hotfix they rolled in which broke it.

Of course, I wouldn't know, because I'm sitting on 13 secrets, lol.

Deleted
    Just watching Ahdehl stream and he said that it's "static crit" atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It procs, just rarely. After the maint, a few guildies were complaining in gchat about their metas not proccing. Two DPS (1 caster and 1 melee) and a healer. We were at the target dummies for about 10mins, I was looking at the Rogue's buffs and the meta procced....twice. Lol. It seems the procrate was stealth nerfed. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    It procs, just rarely. After the maint, a few guildies were complaining in gchat about their metas not proccing. Two DPS (1 caster and 1 melee) and a healer. We were at the target dummies for about 10mins, I was looking at the Rogue's buffs and the meta procced....twice. Lol. It seems the procrate was stealth nerfed. Hard.
    Your information is off. Everything I've seen indicates that the Capacitive meta procs exactly 0 times for absolutely everybody, and also all of the other trinkets still work the same as they did before.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Your information is off. Everything I've seen indicates that the Capacitive meta procs exactly 0 times for absolutely everybody, and also all of the other trinkets still work the same as they did before.
    What he said ^

No procs for anyone using Cap meta. Bad data is bad.

WTB update from blues. Thinking they were trying to nerf vengeance scaling or something, since it was upwards of 10-12% overall damage for me, and just broke it flat out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Except it's not off, because I'm not blind or retarded. I saw the buff, both healing and DPS. After maintenance and after threads had already been made.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except it's not off, because I'm not blind or retarded. I saw the buff, both healing and DPS. After maintenance and after threads had already been made.
    Except it is off, so maybe you are. It DOES NOT proc at all.
    Proof:Tonight's Logs
    Offhand I know myself, Crixxa and Chief all have the metas. None of us gained the buff even once, much less saw a single Lightning Strike. If this isn't fixed by Thursday I'm going to have to buy SIX primal diamonds so that I can use an agile until the Capacitive works again.
    US #28 13/13H @ 9hrs/wk

He probably had 2 stacks of the buff from before they broke it.

Doesn't proc at all, i went back to my regular meta and ticketed to get the legendary replaced.

Good.. I'm still stuck at 19 Secrets... you all should suffer till I get my 20th! :P

Working again as of this morning on US realms after restart.

Fear not, still as OP as ever for tanks too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Meta is working now

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Meta is working now
    thanks for update =D

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Good.. I'm still stuck at 19 Secrets... you all should suffer till I get my 20th! :P
    Still without a single RPPM trinket, the meta, or my 4pc yet.

So yeah, if RPPM stuff just stopped working for like a week or two... that would be great.