Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todgruppe View Post
    Or maybe, it makes you the son of Satan!!!

April is the 4th Month.
    4 goes into 19 4 times with a remainder of 3.
    3 times 2 is 6
    6 is the number of Satan.

YOU ARE SATAN!
    I hope so, being Satan may be fun. Anyone want to sell their soul?

Rich you have a new convert. sign me up mofo.

McVeigh did explicitly cite Waco as why he bombed OKC, that and some gun law.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hardly see this as terror. If the Dividians were doing everything that the Feds claimed they were doing, they damn well deserved to be raided. Just because you own a ranch with a big house doesn't mean you get to ignore the law while in it.

And how is this statism exactly? If it were a continuing trend of statism, then events like Waco would become more common, and happen on lesser issues. They're not. If anything the government is more hesitant to take these kinds of actions now.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I hardly see this as terror. If the Dividians were doing everything that the Feds claimed they were doing, they damn well deserved to be raided. Just because you own a ranch with a big house doesn't mean you get to ignore the law while in it.
    It's a bit more complicated than someone being raided. There is a lot of evidence of FBI/ATF wrong doing, lies, and evidence not being looked at. Ruby ridge is also another black mark on them.

It's determined that the people inside were the ones who started the fire...

If it was Bush instead of Clinton it would have been mass murder by federal government.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

You bunch of jerks with your reasoned opinion and critical thinking just ruined a complete good fuck the police/they did it for oil/hate the US circlejerk thread. Shame on you.