Thread: Exchange Trip

Exchange Trip

Hey guys.

I am looking at doing an exchange trip while studying at university most likely for a semester. I am currently studying Biomedical science so I am hoping to go into research. I am thinking about going somewhere in America or Canada, more likely Canada at this point in time due to having seen a lot of America when I was younger. There is a large list of college/universities I can go to, but was wondering from people who live there what is their opinion on places to visit and what on campus living is like and cost wise .

Of course if you have done anything like this I would love your thoughts on your experience, and if it was different to what you expected it would be like, I am an Australian, if it makes a difference.

Thats funny, cause I want to go to Australia to study in maybe a year or two. I can't tell you how Canada is, since I've never been there. I live in California. Good luck in choosing a school and best of luck!

I think you will enjoy it here, we have a few European students who come and state that they are surprised by the lack of contact hours however, we get a lot done

Your accent will get you so much tail over here. Anywhere you go. That is all.