Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't really see anything wrong with it. There are worse cases out there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Love knows no age.
    in most developed nations, kids are off limits, so technically, not correct, but i fail to see any issue in this case, hell, why did the OP even make the topic in teh first place, guy likes slightly older woman, woman likes the guy back, both are consenting adults of legal age in any country, making a big deal out of nothing if u ask me.

is she hot?
    yes?...then who cares
    No?...well so long as you like her who cares

Deleted
    I think you're a lucky dog... Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Not a single fuck is given? idk...why would this even be close to being a problem?
    Op is looking for pats on the back? Pretty much. He begins by not saying who this is about, only to confirm a couple posts later with a "thank you", removing any sort of doubt about his involvement. I don't know if there's a specific term for this type of people or behavior, but I've seen it so many times I believe it should be named. Some sort of pseudo-cryptic confirmation, as in a not-so-subtle-but-intended way of showing off. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Legion; 2013-04-21 at 08:53 AM.

nothing wrong at all. i was 22 when i got with my missus who was 33 we,ve been together for 12 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Op is looking for pats on the back? Pretty much. He begins by not saying who this is about, only to confirm a couple posts later with a "thank you", removing any sort of doubt about his involvement. I don't know if there's a specific term fo this type of people or behavior, but I've seen it so many times I believe it should be named. Some sort of pseudo-cryptic confirmation, as in a not-so-subtle-but-intended way of showing off. Am I wrong?
    No you're probably right.

imo the OP should have said the couple was male/male or female/female...thread might live to page 6 at least and be far more entertaining.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Some people in my guild who faction-changed were only about 6 years apart. Albeit, the guy was 17 and the girl was 23.

Quote Originally Posted by FatRastafarian View Post
    Ummm that's nothing. I dated a 45 year old when I was 19 for almost 2 years.
    you were 19 for almost 2 years? jk!

on topic:
    I don't enjoy these young hot girls that you need to spend an eternity to even get to kiss and they have to talk to their friends every 5 min. I want a 30-35-40 year old woman I can grab onto hard and just be dirty from the first second I meet her, they know you respect and like them when you just want to touch her everywhere, can't do that with these young chicks, they panic and think you only are after one thing or think you're a perv.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what do u guys think of this?

plz be honest
    I'm 27 and my wife is 32. The age gap can lead to some hilarious jokes at your expense since you'd be the younger one. My wife likes to tease me about things from the 80s that I know nothing about. The age difference is also a good thing because her sexual prime comes later so you'd still be young and able to keep up. ; )
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

Quote Originally Posted by Vanatrict View Post
    If you think it's okay for a 30 year old man to date a 24 year old woman then the opposite is also okay.
    Yup, it is.

It is same what 30 year male date 26 years old or even 24 years old date 18 years old girl, it is fine. Age is just number and you are as young as you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    um... I don't see anything wrong with this at all

lol

Deleted
    Why is thid even something to talk about?!
    So Silly.

Deleted
    aslong as both are over 18 i dont see how age diffrence is a problem, for example. its 9 years between my mother and father, 13 years between my grandmother and her new husband. No big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dated a 17 year old when I was 19 and my friends had a HUGE issue with it and said some really hurtful things. We're still dating now (at 21 and 19) and nobody says a word. All about perspective. If anyone gives you a hard time just shrug it off. You'll find out who your real friends are.

NOTE: 17 is legal age in TX so it wasn't breaking a law either. I know some states/countries it's 18.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My aunt is 11 yrs older than my uncle and they've been happily married for many years

I dated a 25 year old woman when I was 20, age was never a problem. I think once you get above like 18 most age barriers seem to disappear, unless it's something major like a 20 year old dating a 60 year old.

At that age, a 6 year gap is completely fine, as long as they don't find it obstructive to their relationship.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    My girlfriend is 14, don't see anything wrong with it.

Deleted
    To me, 24 to 30 doesn't seem like a big deal at all. I'm 24 myself, and would date up to probably 34-35 as long as we share interests. Of course, finding a 30+ gamer/whatnot is a bit of a tall order.