Deleted

Lv 80 twink - maximum profession

Hello guys first of all i would say sry for my shit eng cuz i'm from Germany ... second now i have a question
    which is the most imba profession at lv 80 in giving nice stats ? lv 80 PVE !!!!

the first one i would think of is Alchemy cuz of 359 ivl trinket which gives 301 int 194 haste and has red gem slot and since it's 359 i guess a cata epic 50 int gem can go there as it requires 300 ilvl ... also alchemist has flask that gives 320 int which is 20 more then normal cata flask with 300 ...

but now i cant rly pick up second proff .. i would think maybe tailoring which has 2000 int back enchant on proc but i dunno can u get enough skill as lv 80 to unlock it ? also i may be wrong at both these above so please i'd like to see ur opinion which are most OP proffs at lv 80 ( lv 80 mage twink ) and which are most easy to lv but still are good enough ?

thanks for your time and have a nice day there .
    Last edited by mmoc316d5766a1; 2013-04-19 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    Lowlvl twinks are dead (and for good reason). You will now get the scaling factor of a lvl 84 (max in bracket in your case) applied to your gear, toning down all the combat ratings and primary stat effects.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Lowlvl twinks are dead (and for good reason). You will now get the scaling factor of a lvl 84 (max in bracket in your case) applied to your gear, toning down all the combat ratings and primary stat effects.
    Pretty much this. I spent a good two hours in queue after freezing my XP at a lower level to do some pvp before I gave up. I wouldn't even bother.

Are 84s in their own league or is it a 80-84 lvling queeu there as well? Or is the Freezing xp thing just for each lvl so to speak, so that if you freeze it at 83 you can still be in the lvl 80-84 bracket?

Deleted
    guys it gonna be a lv 80 PVE twink .. pls dont discuss here BG brackets but help with profession instead ... my friend has lv 80 only guild we gonna raid wotlk and shit sometimes so i just need some good professions to top DMG meters ... just help with proff's only nothing else srsly

Inscription is good for the shoulder enchants. The alternative is Sons of Hodir enchants which dont have primary stats for dps specs.

If you are using Cata and MoP items you should be able to use those enchants as well so the back perk for tailoring wont be as much of an improvement. If you are a caster doing Herald of the Titans tailoring is really good though.

You can get max (600) profession skill at level 80.
    I'd go with tailoring. 2000 int at level 80 is a gigantic amount, plus you get the level 90 leg enchants as well.
    after that either herbalism or skinning. lifeblood is insane at level 80. but depends on what is better for your class/spec. Guessing lifeblood won't be so uber insane for mages outside of combustions

don't go alchemy, you can get boe mop trinkets that are far better.
    this is probably roughly the gear and profs you want http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...odmagus/simple

Deleted
    Prokne and bals rly big thanks for these helpful answers ... now i know what proffs and items to get .. and btw i have herald already did it on my boomking but it's lv 90 now ... and mage is just gonna be lv 80 twink with some OP gear raiding wotlk from time to time having funn with a guild
    Last edited by mmoc316d5766a1; 2013-04-19 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For casters, Herbalism + Tailoring is best, with leatherworking being a close third. For melee, alchemy and leatherworking is best, with engineering being a close third.

The Alchemist's flask at 80 only provides 32 stats (no matter what skill in alchemy), so you'll be using cata flasks no matter what. As mentioned, The 359 trinket is better than all of the available options for non-caster classes. It also gives you access to the best stamina trinket for the level.

Literally all you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    For casters, Herbalism + Tailoring is best, with leatherworking being a close third. For melee, alchemy and leatherworking is best, with engineering being a close third.

The Alchemist's flask at 80 only provides 32 stats (no matter what skill in alchemy), so you'll be using cata flasks no matter what. As mentioned, The 359 trinket is better than all of the available options for non-caster classes. It also gives you access to the best stamina trinket for the level.

Literally all you need.
    And you really think that cata alchemist stone is better than Tailoring, Engineering and Leatherworking allowing you to use MoP level profession enchants? Tailoring and engineering mop enchants would edge out alchemy gains unless they maybe go tank.

Deleted
    Leatherworking(+500 intellect on bracers) or Inscripion(+130 intellect on shoulders)/Tailoring if you are a spell caster and Alchemy/Leatherworking if you are a non-spell caster.

As a spell caster you can have two 409ilvl trinkets so the 359 alchemy trinket is useless.
    Last edited by mmoc651a27ab8d; 2013-04-22 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post

Literally all you need.
    I don't think this is the case for Tailoring anymore. I have a toon locked at 80 for Herald of the Titans, and it doesn't proc the full amount for the cloak enchant anymore. I believe this is scaled to level now regardless of the Tailoring level. (and yes he's 600 tailoring)