Deleted

Need help on new computer

Hello community, so here is what I would like you to help me with. I am looking for an ultrabook that can handle full HD videos, video editing, since I make a lot of videos of skiing etc.. The quality needs to be impeccable, but I am not sure what specs to aim or look for when searching for one. Can you guys help me?

Deleted
    Budget, location etc are pretty mandatory, because you won't get quality performance with spending a lot of buck.

Deleted
    bump. Need help
    Last edited by mmoc9fd5ebf684; 2013-04-21 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Looch View Post
    bump. Need help
    Asking for help doesn't do much when you ignore questions asked to you.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Asking for help doesn't do much when you ignore questions asked to you.
    He's in Italy, and my Google-fu is weak. Once I find a relevant site, I'll start compiling, as most of the pre-builts I've seen at that range have Core 2 Quads in. IIRC, budget is €7-800.

Deleted
    Sorry for the late answer, I had written what he asked about in that same post but when I edited it again I guess it got removed. So, I was thinking below 900 euros, and preferably an ultrabook or something smaller than 15.6" if possible. I am from Italy, so hopefully something from here. Also just wanted to ask, what do you think are the most important specs when looking for the stuff I do? Like what matters the most for watching and editing HD videos?