Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Not related but my African friend who speaks Mandarin was in a chinese restaurant and they were saying racist things about him then he just started talking in Mandarin.
    lol. My gf is Korean, but speaks perfect German. Had some experiences similar to that when traveling in Austria and Germany with her. Basically, she'd ignore any insults but start speaking German to correct their grammar, then we'd walk off as they made surprised faces.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Well, I wonder if a South Korean Zoo took him in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the type of guy I hope to see shot dead by the police.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Major asshole,

Reminds me of some Italian people in college, got in the way - and insisted on talking about there day whilst drinking coffee.

Ended up walking through them because i was busy, but damn - people can be fucking ignorant.

(I'd asked them, like 3 times and there were about 7 of them)

I like the part of the *Thug* being an English teacher though...

hello mmoc people korean here

well firstly the black dude keeps saying shut up (ofc you guys can hear it), the old lady tells her daughter(??)( to cham a) which means stay calm stay calm and the young lady keeps saying ha ji ma which means stop it.

when she say ni ga jom which means "can you please" not nigga since most korean dont know the word -_-

that black is really screwed up in the head i have no words to say >_>

oh and people mentioning "those crowd did nothing"??? yea....well..... welcome to Korea where you are a HERO when you get your phone out and film it and not take any action (i know this is sad but its true in Korea), sometimes people help but its a rare case but watching that video didnt see any mid 30 guy most of them looked like <20 (student finish after school tutoring)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    I am most disappointed in the people around her who DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They could have tried to explain the word to him or just you know, knock that piece of shit down on his sorry ass.
    Indeed, if anything this is the true problem here. Thugs are everywhere, so nothing special about the dude who attacked the lady, but what about the other people, aren't they doing something? It's not like there were 50 thugs in there, there was one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If he had a knife as you put forth, calling the police wouldn't help after he continued his assault on her potentially using it.

Do not assume everyone is like yourself.
    I didn't say that. He didn't pull out his knife. Better not give him a reason to do it, so do not jump on him(unless he pulls the knife first, obviously), and just call the police.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Actually, before the "violence is wrong movement" started, beating someone up was pretty much the way to handle things. But thanks to years of indoctrition in school systems everyone lost their guts in the states at least. Knifes, guns did not matter then.
    Then go right ahead, provoke him and get stabbed. With a bit of luck, maybe you'll manage to get others stabbed or shot as well.

You know what you do when someone pulls out a knife? You fucking run if you're in an open space, or try to defend yourself if you're in a closed space like a bus.

This is not about "violence is wrong". This is about reacting properly. I don't care what happens with the thug afterwards.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-04-23 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Indeed, if anything this is the true problem here. Thugs are everywhere, so nothing special about the dude who attacked the lady, but what about the other people, aren't they doing something? It's not like there were 50 thugs in there, there was one.
    My guess is that they were probably in shock that someone could behave that way in the first place.

From what I've been told by people who have lived in Thailand, if this had happened in Thailand he would have been on the floor unconscious pretty quick.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    lol. My gf is Korean, but speaks perfect German. Had some experiences similar to that when traveling in Austria and Germany with her. Basically, she'd ignore any insults but start speaking German to correct their grammar, then we'd walk off as they made surprised faces.
    Classy. And humilitating.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    From what I've been told by people who have lived in Thailand, if this had happened in Thailand he would have been on the floor unconscious pretty quick.
    that would have been a far more entertaining video
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they do, if something similar hasn't been linked already then here is the word used in a song, it's at the very beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o
    Naega jeil jal naga
    It translates to "I am the best" though I'm not sure exactly what part of that Naega means.

Also is that guy actually in South Korea? Everyone on the bus but him seems Asian, if he's actually in South Korea then seriously what the hell is wrong with him, even if he's not then he's stupid but if he is, that's so much worse. And what do they mean "Culturally enriches South Korea"

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    If this was in South Korea, this kind of thing would be fairly unprecedented to them.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-04-23 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And what do they mean "Culturally enriches South Korea"
    What it meant was fairly obvious, lol. This thug is introducing our american thug life to the korean public. How we rocking them rocks and wearing caps backwards and shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrias-Oaks View Post
    What it meant was fairly obvious, lol. This thug is introducing our american thug life to the korean public. How we rocking them rocks and wearing caps backwards and shit.
    I'm curious how a thug like that ended up in south Korea to be honest, do thugs take vacations over seas? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm curious how a thug like that ended up in south Korea to be honest, do thugs take vacations over seas? o.o
    apparently it was from some teaching english abroad program. the only major requirement is like a BA (in anything) and fluent english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Well, I got this from another website, this is what it said, don't blame me if the story isn't 100% true

Apparently, the woman said something in Korean, I believe the word is NIGA, and it sounds like nigger or neger, and then this happens...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtx...n#.UXXJdbU3uEv

Does anyone here know Korean and can confirm that they have a word that sounds like this?
    Awesome title on the video, haha.

Racism in the west is extremely overused, they get offended without any reason at all.

Edit:

From my point of view, it's the black guy who is the most offensive one in that bus.
    Last edited by mmoc0f3a9627b3; 2013-04-23 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Well, I bet that old lady doesn't have prejudices against black people or anything now.

In Chinese, I've been told "niga" means "that." We've run into the same sort of thing at my office :P. They will go in a spree of "niga's" when they cant think of the next word they want to say.

Deleted
    That guy was a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    I'm sorry but that video title is wrong. I don't consider that an American. Most Americans i know are actually nice to others even if they don't speak the same language that guy is just a fucking asshole. That guy deserves to be beaten and left at the side of the road. See these rocks see these rocks??? Hope they bashed his face in with some rocks.
    The thing about Americans abroad is that it's a very much hit and miss thing. They either are the nicest people ever, or the most horribly abnoxious dicks, with almost no middle ground to be had.

Speaking from a broad personal experience here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    racism is everywhere :/