Poll: Do you own/how many guns?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    An SA80 loaded with a SUSAT sight is 11lbs, the weight is not an issue at all. I like the weight, it gives me confidence in how robust it is, if you run out of ammunition and your bayonet breaks you can still use it as a club.
    lol instantly reminded me of this...

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account

*Belgian, credit where credits due.
    Well mine is an Austrian kit built on an American receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I don't have a problem with the weight either, I like it as well... one of the reasons I like piston AR's. Everyone complains about the weight (and then there's all the DI purists that hate piston just because it's the new thing), all it does for me is reduce muzzle climb when firing quickly.
    The only people moaning about the weight is weaklings with noodle arms. If squaddies can carry it for 18 hours+ a day over poor terrain while carrying 100lbs of gear, I am sure a range queen can hold it for a few minutes while shooting at paper targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, the SA80 is one of if not THE most accurate assault rifle in the world, it was designed as a target rifle first and assault rifle second, which is what caused the problems with the A1 model. The A2 has few issues nowadays however, a fine weapon.
    Well one issue it still has is being ugly as fuck =P.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    lol instantly reminded me of this...

Why do they call him RICH the bullet dodger? Because he dodges bullets avvy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people moaning about the weight is weaklings with noodle arms. If squaddies can carry it for 18 hours+ a day over poor terrain while carrying 100lbs of gear, I am sure a range queen can hold it for a few minutes while shooting at paper targets.
    Don't call me a range queen. >: |
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with the weight either, I like it as well... one of the reasons I like piston AR's. Everyone complains about the weight (and then there's all the DI purists that hate piston just because it's the new thing), all it does for me is reduce muzzle climb when firing quickly.

On a side note, I am in love witht he SA80, and I wish they made a civilian model.
    I like how piston is the "new thing" when it's a >50 year old system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Well one issue it still has is being ugly as fuck =P.
    Ugly?

Need your eyes testing mate.

Why do they call him RICH the bullet dodger? Because he dodges bullets avvy.
    That settles it, whenever someone tries to visualize RICH (not that I would...that's creepy)...all they will see is Vinnie Jones.

Oo, oo, oo, I'm wishin' on ... Won't you be my lucky star / Oo, oo, oo, I'm wishin' ... Won't you be my lucky star

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how piston is the "new thing" when it's a >50 year old system.
    It's new(ish) in the AR platform, lol.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bozard 20 Bottom-lever Sidelock
    Bren Marksman Special Match .45 ACP
    Browning Safari 25-06
    Glock 31 .357

I only voted FOUR (4). I have others, but they're collected and haven't been in use since my grandfather's time or before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    That settles it, whenever someone tries to visualize RICH (not that I would...that's creepy)...all they will see is Vinnie Jones.

Oo, oo, oo, I'm wishin' on ... Won't you be my lucky star / Oo, oo, oo, I'm wishin' ... Won't you be my lucky star
    I look nothing like Vinnie Jones, my uncle is a spitting image though.

I look nothing like Vinnie Jones, my uncle is a spitting image though.
    Closer to Tommy then? Or Bricktop?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's new(ish) in the AR platform, lol.
    I'm probably just a hipster, but if I was buying a .223 it would be either an AUG, Sig, Galil, maybe an HK416 or an FNC I can dream can't I?

Deleted
    None. I don't need one to feel free or safe, and it would be too much hassle to get one.

Deleted
    I'm probably just a hipster, but if I was buying a .223 it would be either an AUG, Sig, Galil, maybe an HK416 or an FNC I can dream can't I?
    I love AUGs, I hated them until I actually got to use one, after 30 rounds I was a convert.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love AUGs, I hated them until I actually got to use one, after 30 rounds I was a convert.
    Whatchoo got against bullpups, boy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 416 is a piston AR ^.^ should also check out the Barrett REC-7 (comes in both 5.56 and 6.8SPC)
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    next rifle on my hitlist is a scar

buddy got one a few months back, im in love

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Whatchoo got against bullpups, boy?
    Bullpups are the future, I just hated the AUG. I was biased and based my feeling entirely on looks, it is probably the most comfortable firearm I have ever used though.