Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Huh, really? Interesting. Well then my new favorite room to stay in *TO KEEP IN ON SUBJECT* is with other peoples mom's who have daughters/younger cousins around my age.
    No joke, it's waaaay more effective than the whole "Dancing with the Flower Girl" schtick.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    No joke, it's waaaay more effective than the whole "Dancing with the Flower Girl" schtick.
    Oh goody, I'm a terrible dancer... Unless it's Melbourne Shuffle, which is highly inappropriate at weddings -.-'

Guys stop being so mean to him he new be gentle.

Deleted
    My bedroom mainly. As a kid I liked staying in my moms room to watch tv and the basement for peace and quite reading.

10+ Year Old Account

This thread now has my attention.

Also, my own room. Duh. I live in a dorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Also, my own room. Duh. I live in a dorm.
    Dorms are AWFUL. Especially if you have to share with someone... I'd rather sleep in the park than a dorm

10+ Year Old Account
    Dorms are AWFUL. Especially if you have to share with someone... I'd rather sleep in the park than a dorm
    Mine isn't. I have reasons.

But I'm moving out soon anyway. I've found smth else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Would the park be considered a room?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Depends. If I want to surf the interwebs my fav room is my bed room since my computer is in there. If I wanna chill and play games, or watch a movie or eat I much rather prefer my living room. But if my bowel needs to be emptied the toilet is where I'd want to be. So my favourite room changes depending on how I feel atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bathroom, where my porcelain throne sits.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

In the winter in my parent's room in the morning to get warm; sun comes straight through the window and I like grabbing a magazine/book/laptop and just chilling there.

In the summer, my own room with 4 fans facing my face.

Otherwise my computer room which I hate because of how much time I spend there.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

While the foyer and sitting room can be quite nice, and the regency room gets some use, I was torn between two choices. I almost picked the scullery but decided my favorite is, in fact, the drawing room. Good day sir!

My bedroom because dat's where muh computer is.

Can we consider the backyard of a house to be a room? If so, that. Otherwise probably the attic, only quiet place in my house.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa