Our guild, "LevelOneOwnage" is recruiting more level 1 twinks so we can take our PvE events to a whole new level. I along with others from the guild will help you obtain Arena Grand Masters, Furbolg Medicine Pouches & Herbalist's Gloves. We also know enchanters with every enchant you might need! Voice Amplification Modulators and Discombobulator Rays can also be made.
The guild was founded the 25th of march 2011 on Azjol-Nerub(A).

When actively PvEing, we use a guild point system(like DKP).

If you want to join you can give me a whisper in-game(Boud). Funding is available but we will not be paying your whole way. Elixirs and scrolls etc are available to geared twinks for free.

Don't have a level 90 available for gold & heirlooms? No problem! Heirlooms won't be a problem as you can simply get them on your level one in the Darkmoon Faire, or by making a death knight and leveling in battlegrounds for easy honor. Gold can be obtained by mining & herbing on a level 58 death knight(for example).

I have a lot of twinking knowledge and I will be able to help you out in most situations.
If you've never tried level one twinks, and you're not sure if you'll like them, I suggest checking out our youtube channel. It's linked below.

Youtube Channel

We also have a ventrilo channel available.
I will happily answer any questions in-game, below or on twinkinfo(Boudthe1twink)!

Hope to see you soon!