Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously, every spell mages cast needs to be pink.

Deleted
    I think melee should get a weapon iconic to their class (Paladin's get Ashbringer, for example), with casters getting spell augments like Warlocks. Shadow Priests could become Sha Priests etc.

Paladin and Priests combing forces to cleanse different sections of Stratholme and ending with the foundation of a purified sector that acts as a class hub like the DKs have and rewarding Unique weapon models for each and an argent charger mount.

DKs - Commitment to the followings of a given path letting you choose red, blue or green eye glow.

Rogues already got a legendary chain. Same with Locks. I see the Legendary Staff as a Mage epic since it was clearly designed with mages in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue - should get one that let's you turn to shadow when in combat.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Warrior : Hide Chest Armor ability( Conan's everywhere)
    /drool on all female warriors

id like 1 for druids fire kitty form gave up after weeks of being unable to find seeds

10+ Year Old Account
    GIVE ROUGES BLEED EFFECTS !! lol never mind
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

...I-I can't think of anything for warriors.

Blizzarrd; Stop making us so bland in the "shiny" department.
    Maybe blood gushing more so from people's wounds upon hits?

Druid: Let trolls have a raptor form instead of cat, Tauren a kodo form instead of bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post

I said that for rogues already !!

Warrior: Reward = Full sleeve of tattoos! Maybe back... or chest... something!

For DKs it would have to be DnD turning into Defile, Been saying it for years and want it so bad.
    For mages I would say give them more appearance based prettyness based on spec, why cant fire mages walk around on fire? ;p
    For hunters maybe the ability to use your pet as a mount
    Whoops, sig too big

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    Warrior: Reward = Full sleeve of tattoos! Maybe back... or chest... something!
    Garroooooooosh issue !! Night elves or Draenei with Tattoos or even ore hilarious Gnome or Goblin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post

Allows for the ability to remove one shoulder piece, both shoulder pieces, chest piece (turning into a harness, for tier items or Warrior offset items), giving a more "Barbarian" feel.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Spell effects and effects that change the general look of a character would be best. Transmog would be tricky because it might devalue other transmog sets if set "X" can only give you a certain effect.

My list of quest rewards would simply go.
    Death Knight: For their respective talent specs they would have either a trailing ground effect, for frost it would be a frozen effect on the ground, for unholy a corrupted ground effect with maybe skeleton arms penetrating the surface "grabbing" at anyone pathing over and for blood a "Death and Decay" effect follows them. Or, each respective set would have an aura that would activate at intervals, unholy would have the "unholy blight" spell effect activate every 45 seconds or so while out of combat, frost would start dripping in frozen particles like what happens when "Pillar of frost" is activated, while in blood they may grow in size and then after a period of being larger than normal they explode like saurfang does in the ICC fight and "release" the blood buildup in their body. the reason i say these thing would not be allowed in combat is it could be to easily confused for the counterpart ability in pvp.
    Druid: Druids should have traits when out of their talents spec specialty that reflects the spec when out of shapeshift form, for example. if the druids spec is feral, they would take on feline traits when in their "un-shapeshifted" form. if they are a balence druid they develop feathers instead of hair to show their primal nature as being that of a moon kin. each spec would have their respective "primal nature" for lack of better explanation.
    Hunter: its dificult to chose a effect that hunters could have but one i can think of would be trophies hanging from their hips predator style like a previous post spoke about. getting it to fit on armor without clashing or sinking into the legs like some weapons do on certain races would be a design issue but could be easily over come.
    Mage: Just like Kael'thas in the Warcraft 3: the frozen throne, each mage spec should have 3 floating orbs that circle them that take on the nature of their spec. Frost will have 3 frost orbs, arcane will have 3 circling arcanic runes while flame will have 3 flame orbs circling. apart from that, each spec should have a elemental similar to the frost mages water elemental that has some abilities. maybe giving the flame elemental the ability flamestrike and the arcane elemental a similar ability. fulfilling the same role as the water elemental but not giving the class extra abilities. flamestrike might be taken from fire mages and given to the elemental so the ability still exists but is given to the pet rather than the mage.
    Monk: brew masters could have bubbles floating from their head to signify them being drunk and drinking the brews, mist weavers could have a mist effect surounding them that is push in the direction their spells are directed, similar to what happens in the cinematic. wind walkers should have the effect similar to the effect given in the boss fight Altairus in the vortex pinnacle dungeon where whirling and billowing winds are at the windwalkers feet to give the effect of their swift movements.
    Paladin: a holy light aura given off as they gain holy power that will shine with intensity similar to that when the tabard of the light is equipped.
    Priest: two seperate quests are available but when one is completed the other is locked until you do another quest to remove the last one you had. for shadow priests, a "sha" theme is given to spells and abilities, a "sha" shadow form would be really cool. while in holy, wings can be shown for holy wings similar to tyrael will be shown while in discipline angel wings with armor equipped will be shown to show the subtle difference in the way the specs work.
    Rogue: when critical strikes are landed HUGE blood fountains are spewed forth, there would be an internal cooldown just so that the effect isn't spammed. the effect would be similar to phantom assasins effect from dota2, poison effects might be made more visible and aesthetically pleasing, but i personally would prefer the blood effect.
    Shaman: since the totems are all different depending on the race transmogable totems don't really make sence so i would have to say some sort if lightening coming down when spells are cast if the spec is elemental, different ghost wolf forms if you are playing enhancement, something like the xuen pet would show up if you wanted or maybe a crane or something similar, providing variety for the spell since it is one of those easily recognizable abilities, and for resto, maybe a change in the ghost wolf form to show something more healery or a subtle change in the spell effects. shamans were tricky for me since i don't play one and don't really know what shaman players would think is a cool effect to change the way the class looks but doesn't work fundementally.
    Warlock: Warlocks already have their green fire, so those greedy mongrels can't have anything else n.n
    Warrior: i personally would think it would be cool to show a sword and shield on the Warrior as a default instead of the sword and shield just appearing out of no where since they are the master of weapons. that and an increase in size to show the physical prowess of a warrior would be very cool. i've always thought that fury warriors instead of having to genereate "rage" should start with 100 "Fury" and work their fury down the same way energy would work, but they can gain it in combat by being struck by an ability. the more fury the fury warrior has the more damage their abilities could do, similar to the way arcane mages used to work (i haven't played one recently so i am unsure if this is still the mechanic they have). so maybe the fury warrior finished the quest they would be able to use this mechanic rather than the traditional one.
    but maybe this is a conversation better had in a different forum about possible class changes >.<

that is my two cents

TL: DR
    dks get cool trails, druids get different aesthetic looks, hunters have trophies, mages have orbs denoting their spec floating around their head, paladins have a holy aura around them as they generate holy charges, priests have a "sha" shadow form and have wings in their healing specs, rogues have big blood burstages when they crit, shamans have different ghost wolves and lightening effects when spells are cast, warlocks already have their spell effect and warriors grow bigger the angrier they get and have a sword and shield on their backs at all times since they are the master of weapons.
    Last edited by Nephillim; 2013-05-02 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    id like 1 for druids fire kitty form gave up after weeks of being unable to find seeds
    They're in the Firelands raid instance, dotted around the portal to Staghelm

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    druids to be able to get all of the druid of the flame forms... so, fire kitty, scorpion tank, kick ass fire hawk flight form.. (don't remember any fiery boomkins but damn me they'd be epic)

Deleted
    mage - transform into a raven like medivh

Warrior: Green fire when you charge and green flaming when you enrage.

Paladin: Green wings, judgements, and consecrate.

Shaman: Green totems.

Mage: Green water elemental.

Hunter: Green snakes.

Priest: Green shadow form.

Druid: Green owl form.

DK: Green death grip.

Rogue: Green poison proc animation.

Monk: Green out kick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    Warrior: Green fire when you charge and green flaming when you enrage.

Paladin: Green wings, judgements, and consecrate.

Shaman: Green totems.

Mage: Green water elemental.

Hunter: Green snakes.

Priest: Green shadow form.

Druid: Green owl form.

DK: Green death grip.

Rogue: Green poison proc animation.

Monk: Green out kick.
    go home kenshinag, ure drunk