Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    The real RNG is getting the goddamned feather to actually drop at all
    hahaha i wasted my loot on magaera TF ring.. few minutes later 2 trinkets from jikun.. sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post

My RL thinks warlock is some god class.. Thumped him on mageara even though he was padding (he claimed that it is not padding) by multi dotting multiple heads..
    So you've been the #1 person whining in this thread about rerolling and raid-spot competition.. and you're doing normal modes. Got it.

You dumb or retarded? If we are farming heroic what's there left to complain? Of course we are still progressing semi H and semi N. how about you? Downed Jin'rokh yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jdy View Post
    So you've been the #1 person whining in this thread about rerolling and raid-spot competition.. and you're doing normal modes. Got it.
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-05-26 at 05:54 AM.

3 weeks or not, you're still 3/13 on armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    RPPM trinkets are the biggest swing in rankings now anyway. It all depends on feather procs.
    The bad-luck RPPM changes (As well as the almost guaranteed proc on the pull) have effectively set a floor on feather proc uptime. It's extremely rare that I see proc uptimes under 20%, and the expected uptime is somewhere around 25%, which is usually what I see.

One thing I've noticed with the feather, is that just because of how RPPM works, and that the feather has a "cooldown" period where it cannot roll chances to proc, it seems to proc a lot back to back. Your first attack that strikes 22 seconds after the trinket has procced has the following proc chance:

RPPM * Haste * (Time since last chance to proc) / 60

0.616 * 1.14 * 10 seconds / 60 = 11% chance to proc
    (10 seconds is the cap)

These double procs happen a lot during heroism, as well.

H Jin'rokh was fun, you know.. the first week that heroics were available.

Yeah. It was. Was referring to Normal though. Let me know if you need help on that.

H Jin'rokh was fun, you know.. the first week that heroics were available.

Stop talking trash in this thread and taking up valuable posting space.

Thanks Collision. Also, even though we have such high crit rate, bad luck can still hit us. I had a streak of 4 consecutive BTs that didn't crit. I was swearing.

I'm not here to trash talk, simply pointing out that the main whiner in this thread just killed Horridon last week. He's the one taking up valuable posting space with his constant, nonconstructive cries of re-rolling and getting sat.

Look at the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    The bad-luck RPPM changes (As well as the almost guaranteed proc on the pull) have effectively set a floor on feather proc uptime. It's extremely rare that I see proc uptimes under 20%, and the expected uptime is somewhere around 25%, which is usually what I see.
    My luck must be corrupted then. First fight after finally getting a weapon making it worth speccing fury again and I get an uptime of 12.2% and it neither procced in the beginning nor at the end during execute

Jdy, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8799&e=9278

So, can I whine now?

I'm not here to trash talk, simply pointing out that the main whiner in this thread just killed Horridon last week. He's the one taking up valuable posting space with his constant, nonconstructive cries of re-rolling and getting sat.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    My luck must be corrupted then. First fight after finally getting a weapon making it worth speccing fury again and I get an uptime of 12.2% and it neither procced in the beginning nor at the end during execute
    I haven't had a full proc during execute for the whole last farm. Uptime is always around the suggested 25% though but given how much difference alone the start and the end can make it feels still like more than enough rng for my taste. Don't even want to count how often it procs on time for the second cs in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    46.5% uptime of feather... I officially hate you!

tot that was normal.. heee

Again, not even a talk on warriors. I wonder if anyone of them plays a warrior.

Patch 5.3 Dev Interview
    Today we are taking a look at an interview over on Icy Veins with the WoW dev team.

Death Knight
    •Blood has some raid utility with Raise Ally, Death Grip, Blood Worms, and Anti-Magic Zone (which will be buffed in 5.4). Other than the AMZ change, there aren't any plans for improving their raid utility at this time.
    •They are the second most popular tanks, after Prot Paladins.

Druid
    •Resto Druids got some small buffs in Patch 5.3, but HoTs were a healing cushion in the past, and they have now been replaced somewhat by absorbs. Patch 5.3 also nerfed Discipline Priests and Holy Paladins, but absorbs are still likely too potent.
    •Patch 5.4 will emphasize HoT spells even more, especially for AoE healing in raids.

Hunter
    •Silencing Shot feels mandatory for Hunters, but giving it to all hunters would just let them choose another CC talent from that tier.
    •Aspect of the Iron Hawk and Blink Strikes may be too powerful, as passive talents should be slightly worse than active talents, because active talents require attention and skill to use.
    •Hunters bring somewhat less raid utility compared to other classes, but they have good representation in raiding and are universal buffers.

Mage
    •Mages bring somewhat less raid utility compared to other classes, but they have good representation in raiding and many tools to escape fatal damage.
    •The Level 90 talent tier for Mages is too heavily tied to mana management overall, but the solution may be too large of a change for Patch 5.4.

Monk
    •Tanks are reluctant to use Avert Harm because it can result in death, but Brewmaster already has a lot of raid utility so it may just be removed in the future.
    •In the future, Windwalker may see healing become less of a personal DPS loss or Tigereye Brew benefit healing.

Priest
    •There are no plans to nerf Solace and Insanity, but a buff for the other two talents in that tier is possible.

Rogue
    •We are unlikely to see a set bonus that lowers the GCD often, but this tier it was an experiment. There were server lag problems during this tier that made it hard to tell how well it worked this time.

Shaman
    •Enhancement could see shorter ramp up times for AoE damage in the future.
    •The Patch 5.4 tier set bonus will increase both single target and AoE damage.
    •Resto is a little less attractive in 10 player raids due to weaker healing when players are not grouped up or movement is required. Totemic Restoration may be replaced in Patch 5.4, which could provide an opportunity to address range issues.
    •One Elemental change being considered is making Flame Shock tick crits cause Lava Surge instead of just a chance on a tick.

Warlock
    •Warlocks do great damage in most situations, mitigate a lot of damage, and provide a lot of utility, making them almost too attractive in raids. Damage mitigation may be the thing to be nerfed, but we will know more when Patch 5.4 hits the PTR.

I dont think that required a copy and paste when its on the front page
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Again, not even a talk on warriors. I wonder if anyone of them plays a warrior.
    Well while I do not have any expectations towards the patch you must realize this was an interview conducted by a couple players and none of them happen to play a warrior or have a reason to be overly concerned with warriors issues.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-05-27 at 02:06 AM.

Neat trick to not reset your RPPM trinkets

Dont release! Get a ress.
    Entering the instance resets the bad luck thingy blizzard gave RPPM trinkets, also gives you a valid reason to slack

On-topic: I'm doing fine on HC lei shen atleast, aslong as I get the trinket proc on the pull which happens most of the time. We extended this week so haven't been able to compare myself on any other fight. And no, I don't bladestorm adds. I'm doing fine single target

Thanks for revealing it on public. It's going to get fixed now and we are back down to bottom of table. I'm definitely rerolling now..

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Neat trick to not reset your RPPM trinkets

Dont release! Get a ress.
    Entering the instance resets the bad luck thingy blizzard gave RPPM trinkets, also gives you a valid reason to slack

On-topic: I'm doing fine on HC lei shen atleast, aslong as I get the trinket proc on the pull which happens most of the time. We extended this week so haven't been able to compare myself on any other fight. And no, I don't bladestorm adds. I'm doing fine single target