Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    oh...... bummerz

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbzz View Post
    Dude, it`s not really a Hunters buff. It`s more moving dmg from Stampede(does now roughly 40% less dmg) into Arcane and Cobra Shot to nerf Hunter Burst in PvP. Female Dwarf says I´ll be doing 1,3k dps more. But thats in a Patchwerk style fight.

tl:dr - Hunters will be doing the same dps as before the hotfix
    Love hunters stalking warrior forums. 1.3k dps increase is a buff. If you don't recognize that as a dps increase, then there is no hope for you. Granted, it isn't a huge increase. I don't think many classes would say no to a 1.3k dps increase, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Love hunters stalking warrior forums. 1.3k dps increase is a buff. If you don't recognize that as a dps increase, then there is no hope for you. Granted, it isn't a huge increase. I don't think many classes would say no to a 1.3k dps increase, do you?
    Hunters are not getting a buff. They are having damage moved from one ability to another. They are nerfing stampede damage dramatically because it is owning PVP. They are moving this damage into sustained damage. Think of it like the trinket fiasco recently. Those 20 sec procs on raid bosses are 40 second procs in arena. Those calling it "buffed for PVP" are ignoring the fact that PVE has double the amount of the proc (IE 7k proc for shadow pan trinket vs 3.5k). If it is a buff at all, it is purely to compensate for them nerfing stampede. Hunters will still be in a horrible place PVE. But feel free to jump to FoTM classes when you feel like it. Maybe your sub-optimal clicking will fare better and you will light up their threads with less QQ (looks at Senturion)

Okay I found you. Orczz

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/sen'jin/orczz/

Before you throw your condescending attitude around. Please at least make sure you are good yourself?

I am a whiner. But at least I don't claim to be "DOING FINE" and actually play like crap.

And although I'm a clicker.. I still play better than you

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmourne/senturion/

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Hunters are not getting a buff. They are having damage moved from one ability to another. They are nerfing stampede damage dramatically because it is owning PVP. They are moving this damage into sustained damage. Think of it like the trinket fiasco recently. Those 20 sec procs on raid bosses are 40 second procs in arena. Those calling it "buffed for PVP" are ignoring the fact that PVE has double the amount of the proc (IE 7k proc for shadow pan trinket vs 3.5k). If it is a buff at all, it is purely to compensate for them nerfing stampede. Hunters will still be in a horrible place PVE. But feel free to jump to FoTM classes when you feel like it. Maybe your sub-optimal clicking will fare better and you will light up their threads with less QQ (looks at Senturion)
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-06-11 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Don't look down on my clicking okay.. I still get ranked. BTW, what's your main?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Orczz/advanced

Ranking does not = skill btw. Different raids utilize different strats, and this tier is the extreme to which that affects your rank. What matters is what bosses you down.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 02:48 PM ----------

Interesting. Did you know that I just moved to 25 man, had to relearn the strats from 10, and only had a 526 i level just 3 weeks ago?

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/bloodscalp/orczz/

That epeen bot look better? The gear difference coming from a 10 man to 25 is drastic. I had horrible gear because that is what dropped in 10 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    I was referring to Senturion's comment about rerolling due to "Hunterbuffs". And if you believe it or not my main is a Warrior and I am also playing a Hunter *OHSHIT*. Accordingly I am "stalking" both Forums. And if it wasn't the case, would it be a crime to read and post in a warrior forum as a hunter? Sad Story, Bro.

Even your 10m sucks. Pls stop finding excuses.

Ranking does not = skill btw. Different raids utilize different strats, and this tier is the extreme to which that affects your rank. What matters is what bosses you down.

Interesting. Did you know that I just moved to 25 man, had to relearn the strats from 10, and only had a 526 i level just 3 weeks ago?

That epeen bot look better? The gear difference coming from a 10 man to 25 is drastic. I had horrible gear because that is what dropped in 10 man.

Both of you stop arguing your damage for your gear is a joke. Stop clicking its bad, and none of your logs are good.

Can we move on now?

Chop. I didnt claim I was good. Infact I whine the most. So you talk as if you are some DPS god too?

Frankly. The only warrior that I think is good is fatkidnolife. You are just a wannabe.

I don't agree with the view that because they dominated PvP at the start of Mists of Pandaria with their insane ability to pop all their cooldowns, and just nuke someone to high hell and back again, that they should be last now but ...

Someone has to come last. Sometimes it'll be Warriors, other times it'll be Priests, then maybe Druids. Who knows, but if you play a class purely because you enjoy it, then who cares? If you're someone who likes to min-max, then you know full well you need multiple characters for events like this ...

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Frankly. The only warrior that I think is good is fatkidnolife. You are just a wannabe.
    Frankly I don't really care what a clicker who's crying about random shit on MMO champ thinks of me.

Really? Thought you exploded like a kid when DF called you bad? must be a kid..

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Frankly I don't really care what a clicker who's crying about random shit on MMO champ thinks of me.

Well this thread is descending rapidly.

Just lots of frustrated venting, there really ain't much new to add to the table at this point. We get outscaled and outdpsd by anyone who knows how to use their class.

GC keeps mocking warriors on tweets, or at least wants to pretend to be oblivious to the growing dps gap elephant in the room. So now it's pretty much just praying for some good news when 5.4 PTR goes up.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say light up this thread of tweets: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...96575623057409

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Just lots of frustrated venting, there really ain't much new to add to the table at this point. We get outscaled and outdpsd by anyone who knows how to use their class.

GC keeps mocking warriors on tweets, or at least wants to pretend to be oblivious to the growing dps gap elephant in the room. So now it's pretty much just praying for some good news when 5.4 PTR goes up.
    you know how to stick it to gc and the rest of the dumb ass blizz devs?you cancel your account!when that comment box pops up and asks you why are you canceling your sub,you tell them because the warrior class is fuckign broken and has been nerfed into the ground.

hit blizz where it hurts -subs = $,thats all they care about.a few million have already quit,join them and find another game to play.hell rift is going free to play soon and thats a pretty cool game.

this shit has been going on with GC and warriors since wrath started,its not going to end any time soon.keep posting on blizzs official forums and cancel your account,thats all you can do.arms sucks for pvp and is the worst pve spec in game,while fury is middle of the pack with classes like locks and mages hav all 3 specs ahead of fury.where are the buffs for warriors?if thats not enough to show you whats going on in game i dont know what is.

i told you guys this is what was going to happen even before the first execute nerf before mop started.

10+ Year Old Account

Orcz, if I were you I'd just blame Time's terrible jokes on being so bad they distracted you if anything.

But ye, you need to understand something Senturiton, that you don't seem to understand. Rankings and logs are evidence, not conclusive proof. The damage isn't even the important part of them. Proper execution of a fight it. Managing enrage uptime, proper CS phase rotation, proper usage of HS/WS outside of CS phase, and proper execute rotation. Raid mechanics and buffs are different in 10/25m, as are when CDs are used or called for. The ultimate or best way to know when a player knows what they are talking about is when they can defend their stance with the math to back it up, and not just pulling up random raidbot (lol) pages either. Doing that without understanding all the minutia leads you down the path of "that which is seen vs that which is unseen" as Bastiat wrote. You can not simply look at the surface without actually understanding what is going on, and expect to come to a good conclusion.

Few things to consider:

1.) Other classes can pad/cheese MUCH easier than a warrior can on almost any fight. Perhaps the only exceptions are Lei Shin and Tortos. In most cases this isn't meaningful damage, it just is damage, and this will inflate logs. It's like a frost DK doing mad DPS on heroic spine because of add cheese damage. It was useless damage, but logs can't detect that.

2.) RNG classes will always appear to be stronger. Over the course of thousands and tens of thousands of logs of RNG classes, there will be some lucky kills that inflate numbers for that spec.

3.) Certain tiers favor some classes and specs more than others. DS favored Arms, for example.

4.) Legendary cloak will be a boast for warriors more than most other specs. Very few other specs have 3 secondary stats with a SEP of over .6

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you know how to stick it to gc and the rest of the dumb ass blizz devs?you cancel your account!when that comment box pops up and asks you why are you canceling your sub,you tell them because the warrior class is fuckign broken and has been nerfed into the ground.

hit blizz where it hurts -subs = $,thats all they care about.a few million have already quit,join them and find another game to play.hell rift is going free to play soon and thats a pretty cool game.

this shit has been going on with GC and warriors since wrath started,its not going to end any time soon.keep posting on blizzs official forums and cancel your account,thats all you can do.arms sucks for pvp and is the worst pve spec in game,while fury is middle of the pack with classes like locks and mages hav all 3 specs ahead of fury.where are the buffs for warriors?if thats not enough to show you whats going on in game i dont know what is.

i told you guys this is what was going to happen even before the first execute nerf before mop started.
    Also, to follow up on your suggestion, after you've quit keep lingering on wow forums and spend your new-found spare time debating and discussing this game you no longer play. That'll stick it to GC even harder. If you find that your life has a big, empty void left from the lack of WoW, remember that you can always go on the forums and tell people who still play the game(lol suckers) "I told you so!" and feel whole again.