Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Try and find a guild, raid with them, or pug. I came back after a hiatus from vanilla once MoP hit, started out pugging and it was painful at first, but a few months later and now i'm in a top 10 guild

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    I don't know what universe you live in, but on my server there are 2 types of guilds: 1-3/12N guilds that are lucky if they can get 10 people online, and 12/12N guilds that are so busy progressing heroics that they can't possibly recruit someone who's less progressed and geared than them. But nothing in the middle. This leaves people like me jumping from one shit guild to another getting bored.
    I'll third this. As a returning player from a 6 month break, I'm quickly learning how much more difficult or time consuming it is to play catch up this expansion. In wrath and cata, I was able to get my alts ready just 1-2 weeks after reaching max level. I'm not even close with my main, thanks to bad RNG.

My server has a handful of guilds that already done full clear normal t15. But the rest killed like 1 or 2 normal bosses; and this current tier has been live for, 2+ months? I remember being on that crap guild during wrath, that couldn't even kill Marrowgar, let alone get 10 ppl to show up. And I dread the thought of having to repeat that process again.