Thread: LFR Trinkets

Deleted

LFR Trinkets

Is any of the Looking for Raid trinkets better then a upgraded Relic of Yu'lon?

From what I understand ANY 502+ trinket from ToT is better than relic. I, of course have not been able to check in-game because RNG hates me with a passion, but from what I have simmed, theyre all better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drvr02RT View Post
    From what I understand ANY 502+ trinket from ToT is better than relic. I, of course have not been able to check in-game because RNG hates me with a passion, but from what I have simmed, theyre all better.
    I hope you don't mean the Hit trinket from council is better too? Im already having issues with being overcapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I hope you don't mean the Hit trinket from council is better too? Im already having issues with being overcapped.
    that trinket is BiS, you have to avoid items with hit really, but that's for shamans in a raiding guild not just getting random pieces from LFR as that will most likely give you spirit on every item...which is shitty.

also you have 4 items with spirit without reforges away from spirit, so don't be silly you're not in trouble yet.