Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    That's not populated at all. What has you calling that populated?
    I am still waiting on these cata realms?

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    I will let you search for yourself. It seems like I read that somewhere, but I may be wrong. Still the fact these realms even exist is a testament in itself.
    So, you're making outrageous claims and refusing to back them up. Just another "WoW is dying, I quit and you should, too" thread, folks. Move along.
    Last edited by Doobz89; 2013-05-09 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Accidentally a letter
    I don't need a signature. I'm just like you.

No they won't.
    99% of the time they are a festering pit of bugs (moreso then the official!) and are full with P2W gear.
    Also..sandmoth thread? :<

Don't know how to use Google? One google search gave me plenty of cata servers and even a mop private server. But that doesn't matter because people play private servers for a month, realize its old content that will never be updated and quit. Why do you think Blizzard doesn't bother with making their own private servers? Not enough lasting popularity.

google, youtube, search, done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    No they won't.
    99% of the time they are a festering pit of bugs (moreso then the official!) and are full with P2W gear.
    Also..sandmoth thread? :<
    Doesn't matter they exist for a reason because people like Vanilla and TBC. They don't like Wrath, Cata, and Mop. Listen to the writing on the wall.

god... i wish these things weren't so hard to figure out for the techno-illiterate.... i would love to hop in one just to nostalgiabate for a couple days.

but nah, i highly doubt they will. it being such a pain in the ass to even get on one is bad enough, let alone the unreliable server stability, hacking problems, and other things that come along with unofficial shit.

Doesn't matter they exist for a reason because people like Vanilla and TBC. They don't like Wrath, Cata, and Mop. Listen to the writing on the wall.
    They exist because they are free and server hosters try to make donation money off of them.
    The writing on the wall is mostly retarded.

They exist but aren't popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like free.
    No, they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Private servers are illegal and not an appropriate topic here.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |