Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
Bush was informed about 9/11 before the second plane hit the WTC. The air force was mobilized to shoot down other planes. BUT THEY DIDN'T OMG WHY NOT?

Close enough to the same thing for me to say... shit happens. The loss of life is bad, but we can't expect the president to be a superhero or anything. (Note: I'm not blaming Bush for 9/11. Don't take this post that way).

I was simply correcting the person I quoted and trying get a handle on his viewpoint.

Nothing in your post confirms or contradicts anything I said. I really have no idea at all what you're trying to say. He said Obama wasn't notified, I simply said that he was. I said nothing about the president being a superhero.

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
Ugh. He deliberately put out there the impression that the email exchange was much more hostile than it actually was in order to make the Obama administration look like a big mean bully. If you don't want to call that threatened, then fine. The point is still the same that it was deliberately altering information to prove a point that didn't exist in reality.

Much like the GOP did by altering the emails. A point I've noticed you have ignored.
Ok, I've read what the altered emails. What changes in them concern you the most?