Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Comp UH DK x2 & Hpal.

Hey guys, new to MMO Champ. Quick question if anyone could help. I was wondering if 2 UH Dks and a Hpal would work for as a 3s comp this season. Can't find any videos or links on this comp. Is there a name for this? And is there any sort of strat besides stacking necros? much thanks.

I doubt very seriously that there is any sort of name for that comp, as it does not seem particularly viable. There is little cc, 1 stun on a 30 second cd and one on a minute cd per dk plus death grip and remorseless winter.

The damage this team would put out would be considerable, but at any sort of medium ratings (1500ish) you'll start to even out and I doubt, unless you three are particularly good, that you'll take it much beyond 1700.

It's just not a good setup, imo. I could be wrong though.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    I doubt very seriously that there is any sort of name for that comp, as it does not seem particularly viable. There is little cc, 1 stun on a 30 second cd and one on a minute cd per dk plus death grip and remorseless winter.

The damage this team would put out would be considerable, but at any sort of medium ratings (1500ish) you'll start to even out and I doubt, unless you three are particularly good, that you'll take it much beyond 1700.

It's just not a good setup, imo. I could be wrong though.
    Thanks man, appreciate the feed back. I'll just try it and test it out. Ill tell you how it is
    But I'm thinking that the constant amount of pressure from 2 UH Dks will be unbearable. Spamming Necros, Garg, and SS all day.

It probably has a good niche against any shadow priest team. Not sure how well it would work out in general though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too sure if hitler cleave (That's the name of the comp) is still viable nowadays but I suppose it will work till a certain rating due how strong unholy is.

I've seen it at 1750+. This comp depends heavily on how good the pally is.

I think it can definitely be 2200 viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Not too sure if hitler cleave (That's the name of the comp) is still viable nowadays but I suppose it will work till a certain rating due how strong unholy is.
    I like that somehow, this comp has a name, and that SOME-OTHER-HOW, it is "hitler cleave".

WoW community, just....

Yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    I like that somehow, this comp has a name, and that SOME-OTHER-HOW, it is "hitler cleave".

WoW community, just....
    It's because of the old desecration (gas) being easily spread everywhere.
    Double frost dk + healer is named stalin cleave

Unless your pally is Goochii he will just be swapped too all game and eventually die and your only real peel is asphyxiate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    Unless your pally is Goochii he will just be swapped too all game and eventually die and your only real peel is asphyxiate.
    if you play any sort of priest comp, disco or spriest - wont matter.. something will die before they get your pallies defensives.

almost anything else in tier 1/2 comps should beat this, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    if you play any sort of priest comp, disco or spriest - wont matter.. something will die before they get your pallies defensives.

almost anything else in tier 1/2 comps should beat this, imo.
    Godcomp would easily beat this. Will be better next patch with current status quo on ptr, though I am not sure whether hpala is the best choice, you would probably be better of with something else.

I've met double DK Hpala a good 4-5 times so far this season. It was nerfed pretty heavily indirectly by a necrotic change a few weeks back though.

Before, it had effectively unhealable damage and the comp would rely on charging in and stacking necrotics with PvE trink proc as fast as possible. Both DKs have 3-4 trinkets/immunities so they were effectively unpeelable for 20-30s. The healer wouldn't even need to be in CCd for them to win. There was two double DK/Hpala teams on my BG in glad range before the necrotic change (both have since been disbanded). It's a pretty bad comp now necrotics been fixed though.

I wouldn't recommend playing it now though, for three reasons. 1) You'll probably get into bad habits. 2) You'll probably earn a bad reputation if your server pop is small and 3) It isn't really that strong anymore. Replace that 2nd DK with nearly any class and you've got a better comp.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    too much dr'ing too fast.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    too much dr'ing too fast.
    WHat would DR? Fist and Asphyxiates can be used on different targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    It's because of the old desecration (gas) being easily spread everywhere.
    Double frost dk + healer is named stalin cleave
    Pretty sure that's wintercleave