Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's totally fine but you'll look like a complete idiot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismack View Post
    Restricts blood flow to vital parts of the body, ensuring such stupid people will never breed.
    This simply isn't true as long as you don't try to squeeze yourself into a pair of skinny jeans that is too small for you.

yes, if they are in a boy band

No, in fact all people should be forced to wear government issued trench coats and fedoras.

Why would I care?

I'd never wear them, loose fitting clothes are simply more comfortable 100% of the time. But to each their own.

Typical Dydric thread.

OT: People can wear what ever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Person is accepting, better mock them!

Smooth.
    It was a joke based on the fact that I know him personally and he's a friend (I frequently make jokes about the size of his posterior because it annoys him).

Taking it far too seriously and making assumptions.. smooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's OK if you're aiming to look like a hipster douchebag.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    It was a joke based on the fact that I know him personally and he's a friend (I frequently make jokes about the size of his posterior because it annoys him).

Taking it far too seriously and making assumptions.. smooth.
    I see. My apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they say "Get into a girls pants".. I don't think this is what they mean.

But on a serious note. It's not my business to tell people what to wear or not to wear. It affects my life in no way whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I see. My apologies.
    Sorry on my behalf too. My response was perhaps a bit harsh. I need to learn to be nicer.

Deleted
    skinny jeans arent exactly something frowned upon, they have been around for years.
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean skinny jeans like these:

If that's the case... then... Yes, but those jeans don't look good in everyone so.... i think it depends.... :P

I think it's okay for people to wear whatever that want as long as it's within the law (ie, a lot of places have rules about how much of your ass/various other body parts you have to cover). Maybe it's not the nicest thing to look at, but aside from that, there's nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    ofc its ok but it looks well gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    ofc its ok but it looks well gay.
    Those it really looks gay? *look at the picture above*

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't think I'd be able to survive in that world
    Why?

Fedoras looks awesome in all women and in most of the men (I do agree that sometimes it looks... "strange" on guys)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    skinny jeans only look good on the overwieght guys. Rollin over the sides is hot.
    The thought of my testicles being squeezed together in skinny jeans bothers me greatly. I like my manly parts to hang free and loose as much as possible, without my pants hanging off my ass like all the wannabe thug douches do.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Those it really looks gay? *look at the picture above*

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 04:06 PM ----------

Why?

Fedoras looks awesome in all women and in most of the men (I do agree that sometimes it looks... "strange" on guys)
    Men wore fedora hats before women did. They have been around since the early 1900's and even I have one. Yup, a 26 year old wears a fedora. I like it actually, it looks good on me, great for fancy dress events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Men wore fedora hats before women did. They have been around since the early 1900's and even I have one. Yup, a 26 year old wears a fedora. I like it actually, it looks good on me, great for fancy dress events.
    Yes i know, but for some extrange reason most of the clothes look good on women (if they know how to use it or/and combine it), but yeah i have one too, i rarely use it...

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    You mean skinny jeans like these:

If that's the case... then... Yes, but those jeans don't look good in everyone so.... i think it depends.... :P
    2 and 3 aren't skinny jeans though. These are regular jeans worn by skinny men. 1 is a skinny/slim fit, which looks best imo.

Generally speaking, skinny/slim fits, don't squeeze your testicles since they're low-waist and leave plenty of space for your jewels. More often than not, skinny jeans aren't 100% denim. They have stretchy materials which enhances their comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    If you see Kanye, i'd rather you castrate him.
    Why? All this hate...

I do, but more for my own stylish reasons. I always have people tell me I look good/smart/hot or whatever and I wear skinny jeans. But the thing is I wear smart shoes whenever I'm out and not doing anything sporty or whatever, and if I had a normal pair of jeans then the jeans would totally ruin the smart shoes look. Hence skinny jeans. I don't get them too skinny though, and I go the gym etc so I'm not overweight or anything lol.

Also for anyone mentioning height earlier I'm like 6"2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.