Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    any1 got spare code?

Worked for me.

As to anyone asking for a spare code please keep in mind its not like you cannot do this yourself and according to raptr they still have over 3k codes to give out. They just started this as well I believe on the 14th.

As many others have said, just leave it on overnight or play & then leave it on overnight. I did both. If you can't bother to do this yourself your probably not deserving of a code.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Left it on overnight as well. Does disconnect after some time, but I clocked 9 hours nonetheless. Apparently you can also have Rift Lite on a full account? I bought the full game at launch, leveled a mage to 25. I can now play that account for free, but only 2 chars and can't access my level 25 (as expected with a trial account). Is that normal? Will I still get the expansion and 30 days for free?

I did not get the 30 day bonus and was in the exact same situation as you. I'm just going to make a new account and start over.

So, i downloaded raptr, and Im downloading rift lite right now...After that what do I do?:x Not quite sure I understood...After I get rift lite, I just start playing (or leaving it at the log in screen) for 14hrs and thats it? After that what happens?:x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jemd13 View Post
    So, i downloaded raptr, and Im downloading rift lite right now...After that what do I do?:x Not quite sure I understood...After I get rift lite, I just start playing (or leaving it at the log in screen) for 14hrs and thats it? After that what happens?:x
    Thats it. After doing that, you are done. Check the raptr home page on the net (after you log on) and it should have something about rewards. Click on the Rift one and it should have a checklist. Once everything is done, click on claim and you are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if you have an account already, but an INACTIVE sub, it won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggwolls View Post
    So if you have an account already, but an INACTIVE sub, it won't work?
    I just got home, had left Raptr running all day, I got my 14 hours so I redeemed the code, and this is the problem I'm having. My sub had been inactive and I didn't get the 30 days free, I can't play my old characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post
    I just got home, had left Raptr running all day, I got my 14 hours so I redeemed the code, and this is the problem I'm having. My sub had been inactive and I didn't get the 30 days free, I can't play my old characters.
    Yep. This deal is only amazing for new players. If you already have an account, you will only get the xpac. Still not bad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    Yep. This deal is only amazing for new players. If you already have an account, you will only get the xpac. Still not bad imo.
    That's ultimately why I did it, so I wouldn't have to buy the new souls, but it sure would be fun to goof off on my 50 warrior again and see how the game has changed.

Not gonna complain about a free xpac.

so wait a sec, if I do this as a past subscriber, I don't get the 30 days? >_< lame

If you are an existing subscriber who doesn't own Storm Legion you do get that for free using the Raptr deal, so that's what I did. (You will then unlock the new souls when it transitions to F2P).

My question is, can I make a new RIFT Lite account as well and redeem the deal on another account to give to a friend?

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem began when people who are already subscribed and paying a sub tried to grab lots of codes and apply them to their account trying to get months and months of free time added

It was something they either overlooked or "trusted" people not to try and abuse the system, good luck with that

So now, only a new player who never had a Rift account will get the free 30-days, nothing ofc to stop you starting a new Rift Lite account, getting a code and passing it onto friends, you just can't apply it to your own, active sub account

Hopefully this isn't too off-topic, but is anyone else experiencing horrible lag in game with the Raptr app running in the background? I never had this problem before, but it's damn near unplayable if a lot of other players are around especially during events.

no issues here

Also, just added it to my account. WOOT! New souls are epic. :P

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    so wait a sec, if I do this as a past subscriber, I don't get the 30 days? >_< lame
    It would seem that the 30 days is the same 30 days you would have gotten for purchasing the game. If you've already played those 30 days, you don't get them again.

Still, free xpac.

Thanks for sharing op.

*sighs* If only I had read this earlier. Still 10 hours or so to go and they are below 3000 now ...

I can't seem to find this Rift Light version, where do I find it?

Edit: Nvm found it!
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-05-17 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhreia View Post
    Thanks for sharing op.

*sighs* If only I had read this earlier. Still 10 hours or so to go and they are below 3000 now ...
    I wouldn't worry too much. They were down to 500 or so about a week ago, and it went back up to 5000+ the next day. I believe the promotion is limitless.

Also: Did they change the promotion recently? When I claimed it, I received a free month of game time despite having an existing account (although with an inactive sub). Haven't actually logged in since then, since I really just wanted the expansion for free, but I'm glad I got it when I did if that's the case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or you wait to the 14th june or something when Rift goes Free to Play

Duno how this matters as it's going F2P...