Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They have problems balancing the current speccs. Adding another one for each class? Yeah, no.

While i think it's fake, people need to stop going " Blizz said they will never do this or that, so they won't" Either you are new to the game, or oblivious, but there have been plenty of things blizz said they would " never do", but have changed their minds about. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

If every race isn't technically inclined, how is every race able to utilize the Engineering profession? Also Goblins have pretty high tech cities. In fact, the Goblin starting zone is as advanced as Gnomergan.

Again, you can't add legitimate DPS and Healing abilities to professions because they would be imbalanced and everyone would spec into them. That leaves plenty of space for a class to utilize those abilities. It also helps that none of the Tinker or Alchemist abilities would ever appear as abilities you can craft, they would be too OP.

WHOOO, slow down panda man. Not even close. That is like saying Ogirmar is as advanced as Stormwind. Goblins have good bombs, rockets, and combustion engines, But their civilization was not advanced. They required a Soda to boost their intelligence, they had cheep construction methods and the city was a twisted parody of 1950s Miami. Meanwhile the Gnomes use electricity, electromagnetism, and have a Space based weapons platform. Gnomes are Centuries ahead of Goblins in technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    All these icons are already in game, I can't say I believe this.
    While I agree that it's probably fake this is still the worst reasoning ever as to why

For starters blizzard is notorious for using placeholder graphics.

And why would they go and develop a brand new set of icons just for the sake of sending an email.

While it's an obvious fake, I always appreciate fakes that leave something to the imagination. Then if you want to believe it, you can waste your time speculating on what it all means. Most fakes are just desperate attempts to get people to read their expansion ideas, so it's not only obviously fake, but no fun for anyone. So I'll give it that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poochy View Post
    Other than that, not many races or technically inclined. That’s why we see so much technical stuff either from goblins or gnomes or even tanks from dwarves, that’s why they’re their – to make the technical stuff no other race does. Gnomergan is a tech city the gnomes made, no other race really has that. That’s what makes them unique. If you make a class that not only breaks lore but spreads around something that makes those 2 races different would really mess them up.
    I beg to differ. There are individuals in each and every race that have shown technical inclination because each and every race can obtain max level engineering! Plus, I don't see how making a tinker class devalues gnome and goblin's affinity for technology. Those races will still be the premiere innovators of the Warcraft universe no matter what. It's just like with monks! Pandaren invented the monk fighting style and they will always be the race that started it, and they will always have the most monk-themed shit, but that didn't stop the other races from picking it up and becoming awesome monks in their own right. Same thing will happen with tinkers. Gnomes and goblins will start doing it, and they will teach a special few (player characters) from the other races how to do it as well.

if we do get the 4th spec next xpac say so long to pures all classe will have a tank or heals spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    All that matters is what the ability does in the current game.
    Almost every player AOE stun has been either nerfed so badly its a joke or removed all together. So your dreams of seeing rockets doing AOE stun is highly unlikely. Also biggest reason against the tinker as a class has never been refuted by you just ignored.

Since Warcraft realms is down had to use Realmpop for numbers...

Basically Gnomes, Goblins, Wargan, are less than 4%, Pandas are split by faction for each faction they are less than 4% each but combined make less than 8% These numbers are for level 90 players in the US market.

Basically why would they give something centric to the unpopular races?
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2013-05-14 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    99% fake tbh, unfortunately.

The other 1% is the deep deep back of my mind telling me that it would take something this awesome to make wow stop losing a million a year of subs... 4th spec for each existing class and a new class would suffice to get me back.

But if you think about it, they can't even balance 3 specs and the existing classes, much less create so much new specs, impossible. And those 1% go back to 0% chance.

Shame
    Last edited by mmoc40e5aa3799; 2013-05-14 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish this were the case....4th specs could be amazing if done right. However it has to be fake.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

So.....we have evidence that this was indeed fake. Granted, the lack of a Red Crane icon for the Monk class was a dead giveaway.

With that being said, we will eventually get 4th specs. Will it be the upcoming xpac? I do not know. But, we are running out of space for adding new abilities to our current lineup of classes. And Blizz has to bring new things to our classes to keep things fresh and interesting. So, that presents a problem. And that is where 4th specs come into play. Depending on implementation, there could be a huge spike in interest for the game. That is exactly what we need.

And as GC already said in a tweet, implementing 4th specs would be less work longterm for the Devs than creating new classes all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some kid taking graphic design classes has saw all the "OMG X CLASS SHOULD HAVE X SPEC" threads and decided to make icons for all of them.

Literally, almost every one of the icons looks like something that has been posted in the various class forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

What if the space between the original specs and the new ones represents a possibility that these new "fourth" specs are not usable in PvP? I mean, it would make a lot of sense that these specs would somehow be unlocked or would otherwise be limited to PvE only in some fashion.

However, one major flaw with this idea would be the guardian druid.. in which case they would not be able to RBG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Almost every player AOE stun has been either nerfed so badly its a joke or removed all together. So your dreams of seeing rockets doing AOE stun is highly unlikely. Also biggest reason against the tinker as a class has never been refuted by you just ignored.
    Please provide evidence that Leg Sweep, Ox Wave, Shadowfury, Shockwave, Remorseless Winter, Warstomp have all been removed or nerfed so badely that they are "jokes".

Don't worry I'll wait.

Since Warcraft realms is down had to use Realmpop for numbers...

Basically Gnomes, Goblins, Wargan, are less than 4%, Pandas are split by faction for each faction they are less than 4% each but combined make less than 8% These numbers are for level 90 players in the US market.

Basically why would they give something centric to the unpopular races?
    Because the popular races like Blood Elves and Humans can play as that class. Also the players that DO play Goblins and Gnomes can actually have a class that actually reflects their races' culture and theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindry View Post
    What if the space between the original specs and the new ones represents a possibility that these new "fourth" specs are not usable in PvP? I mean, it would make a lot of sense that these specs would somehow be unlocked or would otherwise be limited to PvE only in some fashion.
    ? that doesn't make any sense what so ever. Why would they Make a Class Spec not usable in PVP, when over 50% of the game is PVP.

I do think there is a possibility of one last Hero Class, and a possibility of 4th specs all around. The Image is clearly a fake and is meant to be used as pro Tinker Propaganda because for some reason 20-30 people on MMO-Champion are making a crusade for that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
    And as GC already said in a tweet, implementing 4th specs would be less work longterm for the Devs than creating new classes all together.
    I can almost see the waves of qq from players being annoyed at warlocks getting 4th spec - demon hunters lol
    Rogues could get Tinkerer?
    What would everyone else get?

? that doesn't make any sense what so ever. Why would they Make a Class Spec not usable in PVP, when over 50% of the game is PVP.
    It really isn't. By any stretch of the imagination.

I do think there is a possibility of one last Hero Class, and a possibility of 4th specs all around. The Image is clearly a fake and is meant to be used as pro Tinker Propaganda because for some reason 20-30 people on MMO-Champion are making a crusade for that class.
    Even 20-30 is too much lol, but whatever makes people happy man

10+ Year Old Account
    Please provide evidence that Leg Sweep, Ox Wave, Shadowfury, Shockwave, Remorseless Winter, Warstomp have all been removed or nerfed so badely that they are "jokes".

Don't worry I'll wait.

Because the popular races like Blood Elves and Humans can play as that class. Also the players that DO play Goblins and Gnomes can actually have a class that actually reflects their races' culture and theme.
    You should have played in Vanilla when Stuns meant something. Trust me what you are calling a stun is but a pale reflection of a real stun.

see video

it's too early for any leak,
    and if any information will be leak ,first of all it would be a trademarked expansion name before blizzcon