Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wonder how old are you guys.
    You all seems like spoiled new generation, instant gratification kids.
    you can't even lose, you cant admit you suck and should be playing games on easy mode, you want to beat the game on normal just to feel less stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    ... rithika and Sofiel out HPS you by 10-20K constantly... id say you can hide a bad in 10's no problem... hell we 9 manned half of the place twice this tier... you can deff hide bads in 10 man normal without being a heroic raider this tier! I mean hell youve had that belt without a belt buckle for what over 3 weeks now?
    Sofiel is almost 520 Item LVl. Rith doesn't out heal me all that much. I take that as no small insult and frankly you can go fuck yourself. Infract me I don't give a fuck. Troll kids on a fucking forum aren't gonna call me fucking bad and expect me to swallow that shit.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-05-16 at 09:54 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Sure. Hell 25 mans are easier anyway. You can hide so many bads on 25N it's not even funny. Can't hide anybody on 10N.
    My server on the horde side runs a sucessful 25man pug supported by a few players from the progression guilds. It does seem vastly easyer to do ToT on 25man vs 10man

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I wonder how old are you guys.
    I'm about to fly out to my younger daughter's college graduation. She's going to med school in the fall.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I'm about to fly out to my younger daughter's college graduation. She's going to med school in the fall.

maybe stick to golf then?

maybe stick to golf then?
    Nah, I'm enjoying it here. I think the schadenfreude is just starting, actually.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Rith doesn't out heal me all that much..

Maybe I just don't knwo how numbers work but how is that "not that much" ?

must be just durumu fight!
    ...nope

Stop posting logs that aren't your own.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-16 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

...nope

In general no he doesn't. But really it doesn't matter my guild doesn't think I'm bad and I'm not. You are an insulting clown ass fucking punk kid. You are also ignorant if you think healing meters and output actually mater one god damn bit. You're fucking STUPID. This community is fucking rotten and all they do is attempt to shatter people and bring them down for no fucking good reason. well it's not gonna work asshole. You can go fuck yourself.

ta mere stune crisse de salope
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-16 at 10:40 PM.

see its not a simple make normal mode easier....there is always gonna be a gap somewhere, no matter what is done. There are plenty of players who are highly skilled that cannot raid 25 man due to computer issues. so they go to 10. now if you make both heroic and normals easier they feel like this game lost its fun and they quit. no matter what someone is gonna be left in the dust. whether high end or middle or low end. so none of us are right so to speak. there is never going to be a safe all around solution as you guys would like to think. you can say leave heroics alone and make normals easier, but then again there is the gap just in a different spot.

IMHO, and i think this is a fair opinion of the matter. they do nerf content. there is nothing that states that mom and pop guilds HAVE to raid ToT. im sure these same mom and pop guilds havent cleared mv, hof or terrace.....there is a nerf in place, go back and do those, then try them heroic, ALSO nerfed. by the time that content is cleared, ToT will be nerfed. everyone is happy. everyone raids. everyone kills the same bosses tuned to their skill level in the long run. the only issue i hear is that those mom and pop guilds wont do that because they shouldnt have to, well higher end players shouldnt lose content they can clear either. its not fair to anyone. just because its more fair for mom and pop guilds doesnt make it right for normal guilds.

and if you argue about time involved....nerfs fix this. some players spend the time to do it so why not let them spends hours on it. i dont see where the current design overall fails if it is used correctly and as intended. that is a calm and rational response so if you flame me for anything in this you are literally just causing issues to cause them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Nah, I'm enjoying it here. I think the schadenfreude is just starting, actually.
    you are enjoying here? strange, all this constant whine and bitching of yours made me think you don't like this game.

Deleted
    I think there are still a lot of ppl who would love imp runs, ubrs 15mans, scholo/strat 10m. That's roughly what LFR is for -the social thing of knowing the ppl. So add a difficulty for premade groups (mb only 10m), make difficulty same as LFR 25 adjusted to 10m, same item lvl as LFR, same amount of drops like in nhc and hc 10m and shared lockout with LFR. See what happens. If guilds start to break out of the void, trade chat is abused more then ever and ppl start to raid again as a developer you can now think "should i gift those noobs with easier nhc mode and make em feel good but fucking some dudes up who have wasted many hours in learning my genius mechanics and numbers but are likely to stay since they will decide to get even better and join hc modes? Or is that enough?".

10+ Year Old Account
    ... http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5...=10985&e=11425

.. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5...e/?s=642&e=841
    ...nope

Looks ok to me, I think you are just one of those people that gets off on flameing people over the internet cause you can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    THERE YOU GO....bads....as you say.....says it all....so you want 10 mans changed to accommodate BAD players....gotcha LOLOLOL

so screw players who are skilled lol, just worry about players that amount to jack shit competitively and kill raiding off.
    Why do skilled raiders care about the difficulty level of Normal raids ? They should be doing Heroics.

You, personally, are one of the "players that amount to jack shit" and killed raiding for me. I can understand why you have no friends that want to spend time with you willingly, but some of us do... and the fact that there's no viable entrypoint to raiding is a huge roadblock to introducing new players.

The fact that you would use logs and HPS to judge a healers ability says all there needs to be said...

Ill let you in on a fact or two... healing is dependant on the skill level of those around you more than yours... if people are not standing in bad, theres nothing to heal... If tanks are rolling cds and moving and using the active mitigation models set up in MoP theres very little to heal. Any fool can just spam heals... a skilled healer is that person who heals when and where needed and keeps his assigned people alive... not some lame ass that blindly spams.

From what I see they should be 2 healing shit anyway, the overhealing is way high.

you are enjoying here? strange, all this constant whine and bitching of yours made me think you don't like this game.
    What, you think I'd be posting here if that activity were not enjoyable? Silly!

Why do skilled raiders care about the difficulty level of Normal raids ? They should be doing Heroics.
    That question has been asked by me 4 or 5 times and never answered...
    IMO it cant be answered because the only honest answer is: so they can talk shit and pretend they have some kind of great ability at life because they find it easier to manipulate pixels on a computer screen better than most.

/shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    The fact that you would use logs and HPS to judge a healers ability says all there needs to be said...

Ill let you in on a fact or two... healing is dependant on the skill level of those around you more than yours... if people are not standing in bad, theres nothing to heal... If tanks are rolling cds and moving and using the active mitigation models set up in MoP theres very little to heal. Any fool can just spam heals... a skilled healer is that person who heals when and where needed and keeps his assigned people alive... not some lame ass that blindly spams.

From what I see they should be 2 healing shit anyway, the overhealing is way high.
    well then i'd be out of a job Guess I'll go build a ret set. I keep my tanks alive. I do my job and my guild is happy and I know I"m a good player. Not perfect but good. Getting insulted on forums is not pleasant though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    That question has been asked by me 4 or 5 times and never answered...
    IMO it cant be answered because the only honest answer is: so they can talk shit and pretend they have some kind of great ability at life because they find it easier to manipulate pixels on a computer screen better than most.

/shrug
    Honestly they probly do not care but the annonymity of the internet allows them to be flameing ass hats and not have to worry about being poped in the mouth for their troubles.

In a probably pointless attempt to drag this slightly back on topic, in regards to those using the "it's so easy that I can faceroll it on my alt" argument, I think you're kind of missing the point. If you've already downed a boss numerous times on a main, you'll already be experienced enough to not have to pay as much attention to the mechanics, and you'll probably know the best ways to squeeze out extra dps or the best times to use your tank/healing cds etc. The fact that your alt is 10 ivls below your main doesn't matter as much as knowing the fight - it's the combination of needing to pay attention to multiple dangerous mechanics and needing to maximise healing/dps to meet dps or healing checks that's causing trouble for people doing it for the first few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Honestly they probly do not care but the annonymity of the internet allows them to be flameing ass hats and not have to worry about being poped in the mouth for their troubles.
    Oh brother you don't know the half of it... It's just good to know their are still SOME good folks and good people left in this game.