Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post
    Now, I am not defending the amount of crazy that has somehow been able to be contained inside one living creature such as Amy Bouzaglo, but it seems that document refers to an Amanda Bouzaglo which I doubt is the same person. Looks like it was found by typing in Amy Bouzaglo in google and returning a hit based on "Amanda" Bouzaglo and Amy L. Nguyen, the council for the defendant.
    Page 3 in that document refers to the restaurant, so it is the same person.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

THis show is the best, I try to tell myself it's played up but IDK. Some people are just REALLY REALLY DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    People actually watch Gordon Ramsey?

I watch Restaurant Impossible, at least Robert Irvine is a decent human being doing his job because he loves helping other people, not coming up with new ways to insult stranger and incite rage.

ramsay has to do this with some of these owners who are so self absorbed they think everyone ius wrong but them... ramsay care genuinely for ppl to enjoy going to restaurants he has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money rebuilding restaurants that he saw the owners cared

Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post
    Now, I am not defending the amount of crazy that has somehow been able to be contained inside one living creature such as Amy Bouzaglo, but it seems that document refers to an Amanda Bouzaglo which I doubt is the same person. Looks like it was found by typing in Amy Bouzaglo in google and returning a hit based on "Amanda" Bouzaglo and Amy L. Nguyen, the council for the defendant.
    It mentions her and her husband as well as their business and details that the show exposed (they both have to be there for it to operate) her husband coincidentally also has fraud charges.

Also seems Forbes are trying to teach people how to avoid this; http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellycla...-social-media/

10+ Year Old Account
    You know.. I'm glad Gordon left.. but most of all I don;t care if their food was heavenly.. if you steal the tips from the staff that earn them, I'd never eat in your place, because that's a douchebag thing to do.

Deleted
    That was hilarious ahahahaha xD

People actually watch Gordon Ramsey?
    Honestly the American version sucks, but the British show has a great first season. It's great not having the bleeps when he says, "This tastes like complete and utter shit."

10+ Year Old Account
    dayum, those knives must be razors. never had a knife that could cut through a burger that easy.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Yeah I mean, I get that that can be funny. But every episode I've seen just turns into a tirade of insults that causes the employees to get all bent out of shape, shenanigans ensue. And you could make the argument that Restaurant Impossible has its own similar process throughout episodes, I just get more enjoyment out of seeing sincerity.

Quote Originally Posted by gpherder View Post
    1. They asked Chef Ramsay to come in and help them - he didn't just appear at their doorstep. In other words, they knew what they were getting into, and refused to take whatever help, however he phrased it, that they had asked for.
    Yeah I swear this happens literally every episode (at least in KN US, the British version of KN is much more tame). They call Gordon Ramsay to shake up their kitchen because they're going broke and then act like they don't need him and resent him saying there's things wrong with the way they run their business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I watch Restaurant Impossible, at least Robert Irvine is a decent human being doing his job because he loves helping other people, not coming up with new ways to insult stranger and incite rage.
    Ramsey only yells when the moment calls for it, if you watched the video here, you'd see he was actually pretty calm despite the lunatics he had to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Honestly the American version sucks, but the British show has a great first season. It's great not having the bleeps when he says, "This tastes like complete and utter shit."
    I feel the opposite way, the British show is a lot more sensible, he goes in and fixes some things that aren't working, reorients the restaurant to suit the locale better, sources better ingredients etc and the owners are mostly grateful. It's an okay show but not super exciting.

In the US version he goes to these god awful hellholes run by psychopaths and everyone completely loses their shit. It's gold.

Gotta say if I hadn't watched Kitchen Nightmares before all the other Gordon Ramsay shows I would've liked him a lot less. If you watch KN you can see why he's an ANGRY ANGRY MAN. You would be too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

That was awful. Live 10 minutes away from that place, never ate there, now I never will.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Page 3 in that document refers to the restaurant, so it is the same person.
    Ah, so it does, didn't catch that. Well that just means she really is one of the lowest forms of life to exist on this planet. Although one good thing did come out of this, I will now be watching the show just on the off chance I get to see something this hilarious again.

Wow. . .just wow. I honestly can't believe the way the were acting. I raged and lost it about 6 minutes in.

As an aficionado of the domestic house cat, I am abhorred by the behavior of these owners and that they have any association with the species Felis Catus. I assure everyone, no matter your opinion on cats, that this woman is not an accurate representation of cat lovers in any way.

Watching this lady constantly try to shift the blame, play the pity card or just run away reminds me of some of the abusive relationships I've seen people in. I feel bad for the servers that have to put up with such abuse as well as the cats that have the unfortunate circumstance of knowing this lady.

well i'm hooked on that show again damn you ppl!

God I love this show, god bless Ramsay fuck the haters and internet bullies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I feel the opposite way, the British show is a lot more sensible, he goes in and fixes some things that aren't working, reorients the restaurant to suit the locale better, sources better ingredients etc and the owners are mostly grateful. It's an okay show but not super exciting.

In the US version he goes to these god awful hellholes run by psychopaths and everyone completely loses their shit. It's gold.

Gotta say if I hadn't watched Kitchen Nightmares before all the other Gordon Ramsay shows I would've liked him a lot less. If you watch KN you can see why he's an ANGRY ANGRY MAN. You would be too!
    I want to see him do an Australian version. Unlike the UK and US he would actually be more likely to find himself in a situation where he can't intimidate anyone.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ramsey only yells when the moment calls for it, if you watched the video here, you'd see he was actually pretty calm despite the lunatics he had to put up with.
    Masterchef and kitchen nightmares are a lot better on the swearing than hell's kitchen for example