Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question do you admit that your class is OP?

I personally do, pvp or pve my class is OP. (I am a DK) Do you admit your class is OP or are you just 'that good' or if you are an OP class you say they are not giving the illusion that your good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think my class is Op (Enchancement Shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    I personally do, pvp or pve my class is OP. (I am a DK) Do you admit your class is OP or are you just 'that good' or if you are an OP class you say they are not giving the illusion that your good.
    Kinda funnny as I read your title - I said to myself... must be a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Kinda funnny as I read your title - I said to myself... must be a DK.
    hell yes I love it dks are soooooo OP

I'm currently playing my main - a holy paladin and my alt, a DK.
    Now as far as my paladin goes, yes it's quite OP healing wise (easy to heal while having some nice numbers popping up) tho it will be nerfed in 5.3
    DK wise..well, it's a DK. I can't believe how shit easy everything is with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panszer View Post
    I don't think my class is Op (Enchancement Shaman)
    This. My class is barely P let alone OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    This. My class is barely P let alone OP.
    Don't you get like this cycle thing IRL when you roll a enhancement shammy that you have to cycle on to gather some power to atleast pack a punch with attacks?

I quit when my class is OP, warrior in early cata/mop. I like being average but not too weak...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Don't you get like this cycle thing IRL when you roll a enhancement shammy that you have to cycle on to gather some power to atleast pack a punch with attacks?
    Wut? I'm sorry but that didn't make any sense.

I'd say my class (Frost Death Knight) is fairly balanced in PvE. Our burst cleave is pretty OP, but it's still not that OP compared to others.

The only thing I could want is an instant PvE gap closer, like a reversed version of Death Grip. Death's Advance is great for overall movement, but it's just not fast enough for when I want to get to the other side of the room fast. Think Cinders on Megaera or getting out of Tornados on Iron Qon. Luckily, only two rocket fuel leaks to date; touch wood.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Hunter in PvP? Undoubtedly.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    MM Hunter here.

Back in Cata before Firelands IIRC we were rather OP in PvE and I willingly admitted as much. It's been a kinda rough ride ever since though

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was back in 5.1 (Warlock)

No, I only play underpowered classes, like mage, warlock and Spriest.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    No, I only play underpowered classes, like mage, warlock and Spriest.
    I have a lock and they arent exactly UP.

Also your avatar is awesome lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    I'm a DK and I disagree, there's plenty of other classes that do a far better job than us at the moment.

It depends on perspective.

If all you care about is recount or pvp, then Hunters are not OP.

If you care about how awesome your class is, then I have no problem admitting that Hunters are completely OP.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Not at all, and i stand for it ( i play retribution paladin, which is a dog shit spec in mop)

10+ Year Old Account
    My main at the current time is a PvP hunter. I play BM. I think they're good right now (obviously, or they wouldn't be getting nerfed left and right in 5.3) but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're OP. There are other classes that are difficult to win against and other classes that I think deserve a nerf more (*coughmagecough*).

Deleted
    I played a disc priest since late WOTLK up to this day. What they have done to the disc spec is ridiculous, anyone with half a brain can spam solace, penance and smite on a boss thats taking 50% extra damage due to some mechanic and finish top healing. Nice spec made stupidly op and discs are turning into the "huntard" class. One Disc in a raid didn't know what Inner Focus was. I hope Atonement gets a noticable nerf because I don't enjoy it very much in its current state. On the other hand I think Shadow is in a good place at the moment in both pve and pvp, nerfs coming in 5.3 may make it a bit underpowered but we'll see how they play out.