Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    -The Star Wars Prequels
    -Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I'll watch it over Temple of Doom any day of the week)
    -Alien 3

the emperor's new groove... everybody seems to think it's one of disney's most forgettable movies but i think it's one of their best. i find the dialogue extremely amusing and endlessly quotable.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    The Stupids

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    ah there's one I can piggyback. I too enjoyed it for what it is, a visual spectacle with hot women (oh my gooood Jena Malone, jizzzzzzz), cool action and good music (yes even the one with Bjork).
    I hated Sucker Punch but I can definitely agree with Jena Malone jizzzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hehe..I give you this: People who go and watch a Michal Bay movie should know what they are in for and have no right to complain. My nerd reaction to T3 (except that I thought the 3D was shite) was "WTF, they completely ignored / retconned / whatever the story outline they set up in the first two" - but I guess with 1 billion boxoffice, that is like "shrug - so what"
    The first two had a storyline?

See my problem is that I go into every Michael Bay movie expecting a braindead flashy action movie, but I STILL leave disappointed. He's not even good at that, he's just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    i dont know how hated it is, but... highlander. it's an awful movie. i dont know why i or anyone else would like it, but for some reason i do
    Cult classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Save View Post
    The Never Ending Story-Gmork still gives me nightmares as a grown ass man.
    Same. Surely nobody hates the original at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    the emperor's new groove... everybody seems to think it's one of disney's most forgettable movies but i think it's one of their best. i find the dialogue extremely amusing and endlessly quotable.
    Yzma was a killer villain.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lady In the Water
    I can understand the M. Night Shyamalan hate. I just found this film to be endearing for some reason.

Alien 3
    I think its getting more love as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Trust me the film gets a lot of flack.
    Most movies gets a lot of flack. Very few movies are "universally" loved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The best selling movie of all time is mentioned in a thread called "Movies you like but everyone else hates..."? What? D:
    Sales =/= Quality.

Sure it was a box office movie, and it brought some cool new features at the "start" of 3D movies. But in general I hated the movie, so fucking cliché environment shit. Cliché characters like Hollywood likes em, and well .. Pocahontas. But it sold as if it was something revolutionary (story wise, not technical wise).

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sales =/= Quality.

Sure it was a box office movie, and it brought some cool new features at the "start" of 3D movies. But in general I hated the movie, so fucking cliché environment shit. Cliché characters like Hollywood likes em, and well .. Pocahontas. But it sold as if it was something revolutionary (story wise, not technical wise).
    The setting was amazing. A classy world indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    reading other peoples I've remembered a couple of others :P

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow: Love the wierd 40's almost steampunk style.

Alien Resurrection: I know it wasn't the typical alien film... but come on it's SOO funny and Winona Ryder is super cute!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions (although I feel the first was the best... I still loved the 2nd and 3rd)

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sales =/= Quality.
    Surely it doesn't, but having it be put in a thread about movies that everybody hates? That's a bit silly.