Thread: Que Alert!

Que Alert!

Well I'm in the LFR que for 37 mins now.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, just couldn't find anything on curse. I'm looking for an addon or any other way that can alert me when the que is up while I'm watching a movie or reading something online to pass the time.

Example;
    You have been in the que for 20 minutes, you decide to watch a movie while waiting and ctrl+esc the game, after 5 minutes tho you hear the loud noise "YOUR QUE İS UP" and quickly go back to the game.

Can anyone be of help, this is getting really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand. You already get a loud noise when your queue pops up. Just park your character somewhere quiet, turn up the sound settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Que = What

what alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I don't understand. You already get a loud noise when your queue pops up. Just park your character somewhere quiet, turn up the sound settings.
    When pressed ctrl+esc, game sound ceases to play. Is there a setting to turn it on while the game is running in this mode?

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Que = What

what alert?
    Queue.

I usually just crank my speaker sound and then do house work or something, loud enough that even my neighbor knows im gonna be raiding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    When pressed ctrl+esc, game sound ceases to play. Is there a setting to turn it on while the game is running in this mode?
    Full-screen windowed mode.

Just found a setting on the system panel called "Sound in Background", silly me.

Thanks anyway for your time people ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Full-screen windowed mode.
    Make sure to go into the sound settings and check the box that says, "Sounds in backhround" so ven if you have your window behind some webpages and netflix you can still hear the game, otherwise it will mute warcraft unless it is your active window.

Another tip is to turn down the sliders for 'atmosphere' and 'music' and just keep 'sound' slider high. Based on how high you set these things you can easily hear it from where you sit at the computer to being able to hear it downstairs.