10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    How is solo'ing MSV? Do you need very good gear? Got a 670 lock and a ~630 DK atm but god damn I want that elegon mount
    My DK is ilvl 686 Frost and solos 10 man easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Non-CRZ servers are your friend. On EU it's the Italian one and I think some of the RP-PVP ones.

Though that said, it's been weeks since I managed to find one. There is always, always someone else hunting them, even on dead realms in the middle of the night.
    I went and had a look at the realm pops and apparently on the Brazillian realms Gallywiz/Goldrinn are pretty low pop and they are both PvE so only share a cross-realm between them (there's 5 realms and 2 are PvE). Gallywix apparently only has about 60k population and Goldrinn is not too much more so I went and used a 100 boost on a toon here to camp Aeonaxx, seeing as that's one of the only world mounts I don't have. At the moment I'm the only Alliance person here in the 80-100 bracket.
    So yeah, if you are having trouble with rare spawns and have a spare 60 bucks or a boost from Legion pre-order I would suggest hanging out here. I can't understand any of the people that whispered me when there was people here waiting for Aeonaxx but I can just chuck it in Google translate and see what they say.

If you do make a toon don't come to Deepholm <3 I've been after this arse since Cata and haven't even seen the bat or either one dead.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Been a good couple of months.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

ARGH!! How do you people make realm hopping work? I've been trying to find Silthide through this method for a week now...VERY early morning EU times, yet nothing.

10+ Year Old Account

Forgot to screenshot the actual drops, but I can assure you my reaction was as one would expect.
    And yes. I did buy 8000 of the 9999 bones needed, but it was still very painstaking to collect the last 1999, I assure you.
    Last edited by Nekrotix; 2016-02-07 at 09:18 PM.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ARGH!! How do you people make realm hopping work? I've been trying to find Silthide through this method for a week now...VERY early morning EU times, yet nothing.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/crossrealmassist

Deleted
    From October until January has been a really good farming period for me. I obtained all raid mounts but the ones in ToT, Blazing Drake & Experiment in DS. Got Stratholme, Zul Gurub raptor and Stonecore left from dungeons. And world bosses. I'm so happy that the farm list has grown smaller. More time for other stuff.

The sickest drops I have seen was for the Draenor rare mob mounts though. My friend and I set out one afternoon "for fun" and to try our luck and found all but one in ~2 hours. Insane luck.
    Last edited by mmoc032cdb0fa5; 2016-02-08 at 07:54 AM.

Fished up the Sea Turtle (Turtles All the Way Down!) from my 12th Murloc summoned from the L3 Fishing Pond.

That was an astonishing bit of luck. Still need to keep going for the riding turtle though, but it's not a bad farm at all.

OHH MY GOOOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED

I'm dying D:
    On my second account too hence why it ONLY says 418 attempts. Over 2000 in total.
    I am also soooooo happy it was Galleon, that means I have both the long respawn mounts and no more sitting there for two hours waiting on him to respawn!
    I was actually going to gold cap it to save me the time if it ever popped up on the BMAH but I guess now I can put that gold cap towards M Archimonde mount

AND OF COURSE I get it on my crappy PvP geared Hunter that I boosted in MoP as opposed to any of my normal toons that have like 100 kills each >.>
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-02-09 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    OHH MY GOOOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED

I'm dying D:
    On my second account too hence why it ONLY says 418 attempts. Over 2000 in total.
    I am also soooooo happy it was Galleon, that means I have both the long respawn mounts and no more sitting there for two hours waiting on him to respawn!
    I was actually going to gold cap it to save me the time if it ever popped up on the BMAH but I guess now I can put that gold cap towards M Archimonde mount

AND OF COURSE I get it on my crappy PvP geared Hunter that I boosted in MoP as opposed to any of my normal toons that have like 100 kills each >.>
    Omg congrats!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    nj on the gally mount

question: can a 723 hunt solo up to jikun in tot? considering I can solo up to sha of fear in toes, but most cept wind lord in hof.

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    nj on the gally mount

question: can a 723 hunt solo up to jikun in tot? considering I can solo up to sha of fear in toes, but most cept wind lord in hof.
    for windlord you just need to trap and spear 2 of the amber-trapper and burst the third one down+use pvp insignia just in case

don´t know the ToT bosses exactly anymore, did all of them up to ji-kun as blood dk a year ago for a saved id but shouldn´t be a problem as bm hunter with itemlevel 723, there is also a solo guide in the hunter forum

Grats TacoCatt on the Galleon mount, that's going to basically free up at least a days worth of time for you pretty much? I would say whatever will you do with all that extra free time but I think celebrating that mount is going to steal it all away for awhile hahaha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Uhm did someone like, throw magical Blizzard dust on me or something?
    Because this shit is unreal!

585 kills that took. I used the 'park toons there and log and tag' trick for most of them but this one was just me joining a group.
    AND the same character that looted the Galleon mount this morning (she must be my good luck charm).

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or something....

So thats 3/5 world boss mounts now, only Sha and Nalak to go!

Oh and thank you guys, today has been pretty great

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Uhm did someone like, throw magical Blizzard dust on me or something?
    Because this shit is unreal!

585 kills that took. I used the 'park toons there and log and tag' trick for most of them but this one was just me joining a group.
    AND the same character that looted the Galleon mount this morning (she must be my good luck charm).

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or something....

So thats 3/5 world boss mounts now, only Sha and Nalak to go!

Oh and thank you guys, today has been pretty great
    bloody hell, today must be a good day for you

(insert today is a good day meme pic here)

WoW Gz TacoCatt! Well deserved!

That's some insane luck! Grats

Been following this thread for sometime and now i can finally add to it, Happy is an understatement right now

First week of not having to do Elegon and Ji-kun feels good and then I remembered I don't have Rukhmar's mount.

Yay 20 runs a week inc. *barf*

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Camping Galleon and Sha on level 1 toons that I moved out there. People's reactions are funny.
    I don't suppose u have an alt caleld Ooncheck?