10+ Year Old Account
    After so many years of farming her weekly it finally happened. This alt always managed to get the rare drops for some reason.

http://imgur.com/1ctBwQf

Was just leveling my second to last alt to 100 that I want Timewalking weapons for. Decided to take the route past a spawn location of Silthide and there he was. Now I just need 1 more Draenor world mount, the one from Gorok. FeelsGoodMan!

Lands me on mount numero 308! 361 account-wide.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-02-29 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    http://imgur.com/1ctBwQf

Was just leveling my second to last alt to 100 that I want Timewalking weapons for. Decided to take the route past a spawn location of Silthide and there he was. Now I just need 1 more Draenor world mount, the one from Gorok. FeelsGoodMan!
    I managed to find him yesterday flying to Shadowmoon to do that power levelling objective thing. Given that I already had him I got around 15 people and summoned them there (level 91 Warlock op) and surprisingly everyone actually waited.
    And everyone was extremely grateful which gave me the good feels!
    Not really a mount I specifically obtained (15 people did and I guess I looted it for the bag slot) but I thought I would share in case anyone finds one of the rares - you don't need to solo it! It gives a mount to everyone! Spam the crap out of /4!
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I managed to find him yesterday flying to Shadowmoon to do that power levelling objective thing. Given that I already had him I got around 15 people and summoned them there (level 91 Warlock op) and surprisingly everyone actually waited.
    And everyone was extremely grateful which gave me the good feels!
    Not really a mount I specifically obtained (15 people did and I guess I looted it for the bag slot) but I thought I would share in case anyone finds one of the rares - you don't need to solo it! It gives a mount to everyone! Spam the crap out of /4!
    I actually thought I'd be making a group finder group and let people from other servers come along, but the mob was already being nuked hard when I spotted it...people just don't have any patience or consideration of others. :-/

Just got my 5th Lifebinder's Handmaiden! Already had one in my bags too, so I couldn't even pick it up. Guess that's what I get for doing DS on heroic, even if it was on my only horde char.

Blazing Drake where are you...

Quote Originally Posted by Warned View Post
    Just got my 5th Lifebinder's Handmaiden! Already had one in my bags too, so I couldn't even pick it up. Guess that's what I get for doing DS on heroic, even if it was on my only horde char.

Blazing Drake where are you...
    Man, you have no idea how much this pains me haha. I'm at 195 H DS attempts and counting and never seen it once.

My mount luck keeps being wasted on mounts I already have. I kid you not, I've gotten 6 flametalons and 5 Rag mounts within like 65 runs (I still do FL for friends and gold).

Since complaining seems to help a lot here I may as well do the same. Like I said, 195 attempts at life-binders, and 253 for experiment 12-b. I'm also at 140 for Astral Cloud Serpent. I'm having a severe mount drought!

My feeling towards DS goes beyond hatred at this point, the thought of having to enter that raid again is painful
    Last edited by chocotaco; 2016-02-29 at 03:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally... after 2272 kills, and seeing a total of 7 timereaver drakes drop [5 for friends, 2 for pugs]...
    My beauty finally dropped!! http://imgur.com/Wwom3ys.jpg

Words cannot describe how happy I am that this beaut of a drake at long last!!
    Never give up guys and girls! It will drop <3
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-03-03 at 09:38 AM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

10+ Year Old Account

Was worried I wouldn't get it befor my game time ran out today, got one of them auto-complete mission things and got it at 81%
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Lost time-lost by five seconds. Gotta farm him properly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Finally... after 2272 kills, and seeing a total of 7 timereaver drakes drop [5 for friends, 2 for pugs]...
    My beauty finally dropped!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am that this beaut of a drake at long last!!
    Never give up guys and girls! It will drop <3
    Grats! This is the kind of post where I am glad someone got it. I am at 1600 boss kills and I have yet to see a single mount drop for anyone, which is alarming.

7+ Year Old Account
    No screenshots with me ATM but to this day, after many years, expansions, and runs.. I have yet to get Rivendare's steed. It kills me whenever I see someone with it, but I'll get it someday, damn it

Only a few hours left on TWing. Seen the drake drop a 2nd time for a random who barely did anything during the whole dungeon. Typical. Oh well, unlikely its guna drop for me tonight but might as well give it a shot. Never lucky

Deleted
    Sadly 390 attempts for the love rocket weren't enough this year(again) but this beauty spawned after almost a year (i check every day or asked friends to check the bmah for me if i couldn't) on my realm at the black market i was so shocked, bid and had to check it multiple times AFTER I BID if it was really the mount i wanted xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefi21 View Post
    i was so shocked, bid and had to check it multiple times AFTER I BID if it was really the mount i wanted xD
    Gz .. i had the same when I had bid on the Zulian Tiger .."it's the right one isnt it?? I didnt accidentally bid on the pet that's below it??"...

Quote Originally Posted by Zefi21 View Post
    Sadly 390 attempts for the love rocket weren't enough this year(again) but this beauty spawned after almost a year (i check every day or asked friends to check the bmah for me if i couldn't) on my realm at the black market i was so shocked, bid and had to check it multiple times AFTER I BID if it was really the mount i wanted xD

Damn grats, I got that and the Black Proto with the Meta but have to root for fellow BMAH junkies getting what they're after. Wish I could bid on that Dreadnaught belt, need that and Shoulders for my 8 set haha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

RNG has been on my side within a month I have now had the last two farmable raid & dungeon mounts drop!!!

Now to farm infinite timereaver and last 2 garrison mounts!

Decided to finish out grinding the last badges I needed for the BC timewalking mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did that too, and saw a tank (first person i've seen) get the Infinite. To be fair, he was a good tank, and the dungeons we cleared were sub 5 minutes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Grats! This is the kind of post where I am glad someone got it. I am at 1600 boss kills and I have yet to see a single mount drop for anyone, which is alarming.
    Never give up! yours is due to drop!!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally stopped procrastinating and finished my bloody coins.
    Now if only world bosses would be kind to me..