7+ Year Old Account
    The reward removed was the Thundering Jade companion. So you can't get a lightning mini dragon to match with mount anymore :'(

Finally got Venomtail's mount after close to 200 kills. All Argus mounts obtained, with one mana ray egg mount left. And M Gul'dan mount after having first killed him back in March. (Guild retired after)
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

You can receive more than one AoL paragon mount from a single cache by the looks.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thundering August Cloud Serpent which makes it 240. I know have 3/5 of the thundering cloud serpents now. Just need the Ruby(8 sky shards) and the Jade (LF Guild!).

For some reason I never hit exalted with MoP back in the day. I vaguely remember telling myself that I will not pay gold for a mount because I was 1) Cheap and 2) wanted to get the Cobalt one first. So I had to do a single August daily set yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You can receive more than one AoL paragon mount from a single cache by the looks.
    This screenshot makes me irrationally angry.

All 3 in one try? really? Now I can look forward to this. wan't that much interested on this if it going to take the same amount of tries like the previous paragon mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    All 3 in one try? really? Now I can look forward to this. wan't that much interested on this if it going to take the same amount of tries like the previous paragon mounts.
    just makes me more salty when i open it and get none, and some guy casually fucking rolls 1000000/1000000 easy -.-

Well, on the good side, if you have any alts that are also getting rep then once you hit exalted, the missions and tokens from WQ's (that don't require even exalted) are quite easy to come by. I hit exalted with the Army relatively late but have already gotten 2 paragon boxes without doing the daily grind more than like twice a week. I still dislike the paragon system but it's not like they are going to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Been running a bunch of normal guldan runs off and on the last few months and saw my first one drop today and was lucky enough to win the roll, mount 426 i think according to guildox?

Deleted
    Finally, my soul can rest. (Until is 350 is added)

I'm still confused as to why my tracking image that worked for so long suddenly went out of alignment at 299. As I write in the image it may be because

1. I've forgotten a mount (unlikely)
    2. The Horde version of the Blizzcon mount is counted (but that seems rather strange as that shouldn't affect the 'usable on one character' criteria.

Anyone got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Finally, my soul can rest. (Until is 350 is added)

I'm still confused as to why my tracking image that worked for so long suddenly went out of alignment at 299. As I write in the image it may be because

1. I've forgotten a mount (unlikely)
    2. The Horde version of the Blizzcon mount is counted (but that seems rather strange as that shouldn't affect the 'usable on one character' criteria.

Anyone got any ideas?
    If you completed any of the class mount quests from 7.2, they also count towards the meta. They just aren't usable on any character aside from the one they're meant for. The opposite faction Blizzcon mount also counts towards the total apparently, so it's essentially two for one.

Grats on 300.

Deleted
    If you completed any of the class mount quests from 7.2, they also count towards the meta. They just aren't usable on any character aside from the one they're meant for. The opposite faction Blizzcon mount also counts towards the total apparently, so it's essentially two for one.

Grats on 300.
    What it will be then is the Blizzcon mount counting as two.

I really wish they'd clarify what counts towards the achievement. At this point 'usable on one character' doesn't even seem relevant anymore. The Blizzcon mount counting as two shouldn't be the case as on Alliance I can't use the horde version, which directly goes against the 'usable on one character' requirement.

Thanks.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the Astral Cloud Serpent and Spawn of Horridon, both in the same day!

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    What it will be then is the Blizzcon mount counting as two.

I really wish they'd clarify what counts towards the achievement. At this point 'usable on one character' doesn't even seem relevant anymore. The Blizzcon mount counting as two shouldn't be the case as on Alliance I can't use the horde version, which directly goes against the 'usable on one character' requirement.

Thanks.
    Which is why it should just be total mounts period. Woudln't that be nice? I would expect a 350 and 400 reward with that change as well.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

First LFR kill of the week. 90 kills total, 30 on the other account.

Pretty decent Paragon box...

Decided to get a Big Blizzard Bear. Mount #429 I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thundering Ruby Serpent! Shard #9 took almost 4k kills. Got Shard #10 in a mogu chest.

247!

I now have ALL Cloud Serpents except for the Heavenly Azure which is rewarded at 300.

There are only 3 other dragon mounts that I can collect (don't count gladiator or unobtainable)
    -Infinite Timereaver
    -Experiment 12-B
    -Galakras
    Last edited by zEmini; 2017-10-18 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally...

I've been playing since November 2007, killing the HH every year with no luck. Till this year. Dropped on alt #12, still had a few to go.

#427. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Thundering Ruby Serpent! Shard #9 took almost 4k kills. Got Shard #10 in a mogu chest.

247!

I now have ALL Cloud Serpents except for the Heavenly Azure which is rewarded at 300.

There are only 3 other dragon mounts that I can collect (don't count gladiator or unobtainable)
    -Infinite Timereaver
    -Experiment 12-B
    -Galakras
    its so easy to get galakras now.....go get it