10+ Year Old Account
    i got the great sea ray, the terrified pack mule, and the depleted kyparium rocket today. at 295.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by chocotaco View Post
    Yea, came from a win. I have found 3 others online that have also gotten a mount from island expeditions and they were also the jelly fish. Makes me wonder if the Jelly fish is more common than the other mounts, if it’s purely coincidental, or if maybe there is some sort of rotation as to possible rewards each week.

Going to spam run a bit tonight with a guildy
    What was the difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    What was the difficulty?
    Sorry may have worded it a little wonky in my first post, but was on normal. Of the other 3 people that I know of that got it, 1 was normal and 2 were from heroic

Deleted
    First thing I did after login into the new expansion.
    Most of the gold came from the order halls (12 x lvl 110) and about one million from 3 tokens (they were 344k gold at that time).

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone gotten the Raptor or Panther from Zul'Gurub since 8.0 went live? As I approach 500 runs, I just need some confirmation to keep the slog going....lol. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if some of the mounts from IE are difficulty exclusive? Or can any of the mounts can drop from any difficulty?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    Because of how cancerous they are I'm not soo keen on chaining them tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    Because of how cancerous they are I'm not soo keen on chaining them tbh.
    Trust me, I know the feeling, I recently had a rogue in my group who afk'd for basically 60% or so of the mission.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Got the Sea Ray for < 30k in the AH. Must be really common.

Decided I can start farming Mythic Kara 5 man for the mount cause I can now do it easily (all the "it was already easy at 110" people please go away), and this happened on the 1st try in BfA, and 12th try overall:

So I caught the BFA fishing mount in three casts this morning trying to get the fish for Herbalism quest. The one where you have to get them for the Panderan lady. Trying to decide to use it (I also have the Vashjr sea horse rare mount) or sell it for the going proce of 30k gold on my server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Got the Sea Ray for < 30k in the AH. Must be really common.
    That’s what I thought when I caught it. Then checked the AH on another toon: 29,998G

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    Has anyone gotten the Raptor or Panther from Zul'Gurub since 8.0 went live? As I approach 500 runs, I just need some confirmation to keep the slog going....lol. Thanks!
    I've gotten the panther since 8.0. Took me 765 kills total, with about 400 of those being in 8.0.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Sea Ray, nothing else for months now :/

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T87 View Post
    I've gotten the panther since 8.0. Took me 765 kills total, with about 400 of those being in 8.0.
    Thank you very much!! I shall scale the boulder hill with a song in my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy Luck!! Got the Swift Zulian Panther after 430 runs. Thanks again to T87 for the bit of inspiration. Now back to grinding the raptor.

Got the mount from King's Rest on my first run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tablespecd View Post
    Got the mount from King's Rest on my first run.

It apparently isn't that rare given I've seen a few people post they got it on their first try

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Trust me, I know the feeling, I recently had a rogue in my group who afk'd for basically 60% or so of the mission.
    The last 9 islands i've done my duo and I have gotten a warrior as our third. If getting a melee wasn't bad enough, they also don't know how to move out of a single aoe and stand on top of me (prot pala) constantly. Last one i just did the guy died something crazy like 6x.

I am not realy lucky with mounts normaly...

like over 5 years to farm the old kara mount with multiple chars so i was pretty suprised when i got this today

Knocked out Glory of the Wartorn Hero this week. Easily think it's the most brutal dungeon glory they've done, albeit that's at least in part because of bugs.

Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2018-08-23 at 07:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Knocked out Glory of the Wartorn Hero this week. Easily think it's the most brutal dungeon glory they've done, albeit that's at least in part because of bugs.

Damn, that's niiice. Doubt I'll get it done any time soon.