Got the Drake of the South Wind (To4W) last Monday on my sixth run.

Got the Bloodhoof Bull on Saturday.
    --Funny story. Was landing at Joz's to farm up some elite wolf fur and BAM he spawned. So I announce it to /General chat. Get a /w from a random warlock saying "If he's really there I'll give you 10k!!!" I'm invited to his raid group of 12 or so, and most converged by the time Nakk was killed. Got my mount, but no payday. Oh well.

Bonus weekend.
    Invincible dropped from 25 ICC.
    I bought the Swift Raszzshi Raptor for 105K off BMAH.
    While I was in Nagrand someone called out that Nakk the Thunderer was up and even got a few fast guildies to fly in and land to get the tag for the win.

Not to do with mounts but I just had the best LFR, if not the best possible.

6/7 bosses gave loot(no coin used, didn't need anything since I got the trinket anyways) + 25 abrogators 3 clusters(1/2/1/5/5/5/6).

lol, image sucks, but Invincible on first run^^.
    "The more we nurture our perversions the more human we become."
    -Vendetta Red

Prudes...

Deleted
    Invincible will be the same as Ashes was for me. It took me so insanely long to get it (168 kills) that when I finally looted it everyone and their mother already had it and the impact of finally getting it just wasn't the same. Wish I got something on my first kills that was actually relevant, but all I got was the Drake of the North Wind after something like 12 kills and also got the Blue Drake out of Malygos on my 3rd kill. Meh :/
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-01-13 at 11:52 PM.

I always forget to take screen shots, but back when it was kind of rare I won the roll on the Headless horseman's mount, even was offered 5k gold to trade it, which back then was quite a bit, but looking back I'm glad I kept it. Got Huolon with only about two weeks of killing him. And recently I had the stonecore drake and one from vortex pinnacle drop in the same week. My rogues luck seems to be changing from the painful 2+ year wait for the green proto drake from that stupid egg.

Heavenly onyx cloud serpent, still my luckiest drop so far. My UI was cancer though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    Heavenly onyx cloud serpent, still my luckiest drop so far. My UI was cancer though.
    Damn, I wish I knew what it is like being part of a restricted group of people (less than 0,2% of the population) that looted a mount as rare as that

I farmed enough gold during MOP to buy that mount in the black market, but I am not even lucky enough to see it in my server's black market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nukedtheinsane View Post
    Dear RNG,
    Please make Invincible's Reins drop. I have 392 kills now and I just want my pony.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Frustrated Goblin
    420ish runs now. For the love of god please make this drop soon, I can't take this much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by nukedtheinsane View Post
    420ish runs now. For the love of god please make this drop soon, I can't take this much longer.
    1050 runs with 16 lvl 100 not counting double with bonus roll coin. Been doing this since release of MOP and still no mount. I do all 4 world bosses weekly and 8 months ago I only got the Oondasta mount but no other. The rest are close in range as well 900+ for galleon and Nalak. Waiting in hopes for another drop from these.

- - - Updated - - -

on the up side, I logged in this morning to check garrison and by chance I decided to check for group finder and noticed someone listing pathrunner up, joined the group fast and was able to get there in time and get the kill. This guy invited a lot of people and they all waited and all got the mount, even got summons done. Don't see a lot of people doing this for rares especially on pounfist groups but the again thanks whoever invite us to the group and got all of us the kill.

Deleted
    half hour before i had to leave for work and i see a "Silthide is up!" group on group finder, just 1 minute old. instantly apply and grab a flight path to talador. But once i get there i dont get phased into the raid leader's realm. I'm stuck standing where everyone else in the group is, but on MY realm. needless to say, some ass pulled before everyone wwas there, and i was unable to get the kill because i couldnt relog in time and get onto the right realm. i was THAT close to getting one of the last rare spawn mounts i need, and i miss it v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Damn, I wish I knew what it is like being part of a restricted group of people (less than 0,2% of the population) that looted a mount as rare as that

I farmed enough gold during MOP to buy that mount in the black market, but I am not even lucky enough to see it in my server's black market.
    Well the thing is, it's really just luck.. Sure the mount is very rare and looks beautiful but it doesn't feel as good as a mount that I actually worked for

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Recently I got the blue drake from eoe, no more going there, unless for Mogg that is

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbiie View Post
    [...]
    Then went to check for camel figurines and this happened
    Only rare mount missing is Poundfist now

[...]
    Did you use show frendly nameplates and you could see figurine nameplate? (Need it for confirmation).

Got the phoenix from Rag lately - will update with a ss when back home from work

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    half hour before i had to leave for work and i see a "Silthide is up!" group on group finder, just 1 minute old. instantly apply and grab a flight path to talador. But once i get there i dont get phased into the raid leader's realm. I'm stuck standing where everyone else in the group is, but on MY realm. needless to say, some ass pulled before everyone wwas there, and i was unable to get the kill because i couldnt relog in time and get onto the right realm. i was THAT close to getting one of the last rare spawn mounts i need, and i miss it v.v
    Sorry man, that sucks.. Better luck next time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post

I don't even use it, it makes an annoying shimmering sound & it flails everywhere where it flies. It's really overrated imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Did you use show frendly nameplates and you could see figurine nameplate? (Need it for confirmation).

Got the phoenix from Rag lately - will update with a ss when back home from work
    friendly nameplates will not let you see the figurines. best for you to use such addons like tomtom for locations and do research on where they are located in that area to find them quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    friendly nameplates will not let you see the figurines. best for you to use such addons like tomtom for locations and do research on where they are located in that area to find them quickly.
    I think you can add them in NPCscan as well.

Deleted
    Been several months taking all my chars through malygos, onyxia, zg and so on, got the blue drake and onyxian drake within a few weeks, then nothing for ages. Yesterday the kara mount, azure drake and swift razzashi raptor dropped, I couldn't believe it, usually have to do several hundred runs for each mount of a 1% drop rate or less, and then I got three in one day! Was particularly happy to see those ones drop as well as I was getting so sick of doing the runs on so many chars each week/day. Still not as bad as barons mount which took me 3 years to get of at least 5 resets a day for most of the days, now that hurt!

Ahhh, now to see which dungeons/raids to farm next for however many months/years haha.

I`ll post 4 of them ....