Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Very first run on my Warlock.
    Bloody hell, that's luck!

Deleted
    Just got the last mount I needed from ZG. ^_^

http://postimg.org/image/yd6be9ktp/

Deleted

Deleted
    Best rare mount that I ever got was the Blue Protodrake from Utgarde Pinnacle on my mage. At the time I was too low level to even use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_071713_17xucyk.jpg
    Best roll ever, now give it to me.

First O thought, ''Why all those arrows'' then I saw yoru lvl.

Deleted
    Yesterday I got Ashes of Al'ar.

Today I got Talonflame of Alysrazor.

Anyways here is a picture of both Onyxia and Aoenaxx.

Edit: Sorry about image size didnt know it would be big, first time posting images.

Deleted
    A few days back got Onyxian drake! Yesterday got the raptor from ZG as well, but in the farming rush (doing it at least 5x a day) didn't get to make a screenshot of me looting it.

http://i.imgur.com/RpJkMm0.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this when I ran my warrior through Ony 10 for transmog and the mount dropped. Thing is I was telling myself that ok I'm gonna run my friend through this to and it'll drop and he'll win in it, but turns out he was saved. Sadly I didnt screenshot the looting nor did I fraps it like I tend to do with most of my runs -.-
    http://i.imgur.com/nGDagE4.jpg
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

So I stopped playing for about 4 months. Started back up at the start of this month, and upon getting my UI sorted out, I happened to notice I had one of the eggs from Sholozar in my bags still. "Well hell, more egg yolk probably...well I'll be damned, the mount". Guess it needed 4 months to incubate.

Managed to get the Huolon mount after less than half a dozen kills. This past Saturday, I managed to net the new ZG raptor, so only have to run in there now for the panther boss. Kinda wish the old ZG raptor would show up on BMAH, and if so it wouldn't bother me at all if the tiger does, too (which I lucked out and got during Wrath).

No SS handy but I love my Swift Alliance mount. (Steed?). Just sucks that it doesn't translate to the horde version on horde characters.

[QUOTE=zaheer12a;24513077]A few days back got Onyxian drake! Yesterday got the raptor from ZG as well, but in the farming rush (doing it at least 5x a day) didn't get to make a screenshot of me looting it.

What's the add on you use for your loot window? I like it alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    No SS handy but I love my Swift Alliance mount. (Steed?). Just sucks that it doesn't translate to the horde version on horde characters.
    Also, this should not even have been posted, as this mount is not considered "rare".. I don't see how you define it as rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Also, this should not even have been posted, as this mount is not considered "rare".. I don't see how you define it as rare.
    A mount that is no longer obtainable isn't rare? Think again please.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49044 is the mount he means.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Got the Blue Drake from Malygos the other day, which really shocked me honestly.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.
    I've got:

1) Crimson Deathcharger
    2) White Polar Bear
    3) Raven Lord
    4) Grey Riding Camel ( Scourer of the Sands)
    5) Winterspring Frostsaber
    6) Fiery Warhorse
    7) Amber, Slate, and Jade Direhorns
    8) White Hawkstrider
    9) Grand Black War Mammoth
    10) Black, Green, Red Primal Raptors
    11) Rivendares Deathcharger
    12) Red Quiraj Battle tank
    13) Azure, Black, Blue, Bronze, Twilight Drakes
    14) Onyxian Drake
    15) Drake of the South and West Wind ( I passed the one from TotFW to my cousin)
    16) Vitreous Stone Drake
    17) Ashes of Al'ar
    18) Pureblood Fire hawk ( First kill)
    19) Subdued Seahorse
    20) Spawn of Horridon, Amani Battle Bear
    21) Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    22) Blue Proto Drake
    23) TLPD
    24) Edit - Also Got Flametalon of Alysrazor, dropped twice for me.

There's actually many, many more, theres very few rare mounts I don't have, Aeonaxx, Mimiron, Invincible, Dragon Soul mounts, World Boss mounts, Astral Cloud serpent (Gave it to my GF), and that's about it.

Deleted
    First time I saw it drop. Didn't actually won the roll, but hey who needs luck on rolls when you have lots of gold! One of the few things that actually uses gold in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    That's odd because mine is in my alliance characters log at the Swift Alliance Steed... And I got it on Horde... You Sure Swift Horde Worg isn't there?

Aeonaxx was my best grab I think. Heartattacks were had because I wasn't actively searching for it. Just farming heartblossom and elementium/obsidium for money on my druid alt at the time. So glad they announced account wide mounts at that time or I would have been rather angry to have it on my barely used (atm) farm-druid.

The pic
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.