About the tillers rep

So on my main character, I already got exalted with the tillers and all the individual farmers, got all those achieves and etc. Started working on that rep on 2 alts though just to have the extra farming on them and what have you. I don't really care about achieves on my alts, and really don't care about much of anything other then getting the 4 plots on the farm. So what I'm wondering is is it necessary to go do the daily meals for every single one of the farmers to get all of the plots, or can I work on rep on just a few of the farmers? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do the available dailys and plant/gather crops. I dont think the daily meal turn ins give tillers rep.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

not worried about extra rep from the food, just wondering if i have to be at certain levels with the farmers to get all the plots and get the master insecticide/plow

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, plots tied to rep and you buy the gardening tools.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

15+ Year Old Account
    The number of plots and the extras you get for your farm are all gated by rep and short quests.

exalted with tillers opens all the plots, the individual reps only give cosmetic additions

10+ Year Old Account
    You get the second plot at honored, the third at revered, and the fourth at exalted, and one of the extra tools after completing each of those steps. It's completely unconnected to the farmhand friend levels. Just make sure you do all of the yellow quests for the Tillers.