Internet connectivity issues

Hi there,

My net seemed to be going a bit schizo earlier trying to load videos/streams, so I restarted my router and modem, and things have gotten a little bit weird.

Running a speedtest shows everything functioning A-okay at expected speeds/pings. I can also access most sites (as far as I can tell) just fine, but certain ones just give me a not available, took too long to respond error.

To be precise, Twitter will not respond, I can load twitch.tv but no stream will load, an ad on this page (I just noticed) will not load, from optimized-by dot rubiconproject dot com. Also, I can log in to heroes of newerth and que for MM, but it won't connect to any game servers (just says failed to connect when MM finds a game).

When I first reset everything, it went to this stage of certain sites not working for about 15mins. Then everything worked fine and dandy for maybe 30 mins, and now everythings gone back to crap for about an hour or so.

I live in London, my ISP is Virgin Media.

If anyone could give me a hand diagnosing/fixing this I'd very much appreciate it
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Hello! I am having the same problems with internet. Seems like they working on something in VM, just noticed I can't load streams and some websites + I cant connect to pvp.net, I am also from London - using VM.

I had the same issue a few days ago but it resolved itself fairly quickly. I can get on pvp.net (assuming it's meant to redirect to the LoL site, sorry I don't play LoL so I wouldn't know). Can you get twitter? you said you can't load streams. Is that Twitch too?

EDIT also, where abouts in London do you live? It might be an area thing, although it would be pretty coincidental to bump into someone else from SW12 here :P
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

yep, twitter doesnt work either! seems like it's time to visit my bed. Try musicforlife.pl if thats work. I am off for now! have a nice evening

got nothing at musicforlife. I guess it's just a VM issue then T.T

Good night