Deleted

5.3 notes: Nothing about 30% XP reduction in Pandaria?

I've been looking through the patchnotes several times, and there seems to be nothing about the 30% XP nerf to Pandaria levels (85-90).
    Did they totally scrap this or am i just missing something?

I've been kinda looking forward to it, to level my last few classes to 90 quickly, would be kinda disappointed if they scrapped it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I've been looking through the patchnotes several times, and there seems to be nothing about the 30% XP nerf to Pandaria levels (85-90).
    Did they totally scrap this or am i just missing something?

I've been kinda looking forward to it, to level my last few classes to 90 quickly, would be kinda disappointed if they scrapped it.
    Experience needed to increase from level 85 to level 90 has been reduced by 33%

Under general in the patch notes

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...n-patch-notes/

10+ Year Old Account
    Experience needed to increase from level 85 to level 90 has been reduced by 33%.
    It's pretty clear in there. Not sure what you're looking for.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

It's hidden in one sentence at the bottom of the "General" section. Something this major wouldn't be scrapped without a word ^^
    Experience needed to increase from level 85 to level 90 has been reduced by 33%.

Deleted
    Ahh i must've overlooked that, guess i need more coffee (scrolling through it it's almost as if that sentence is under the brawlers guild updates).