Speculation What if an avatar of sargeras is on Azeroth?

Basicly this what if wrathion's vision is true and the burning legion will return, wouldent it make sens for sargeras to have some inside spy or avatar to know when the time to strike is right..

I don't know to much about the wow lore have played warcraft 3 and wow, still trying to get a hold of the books..
    But could this be the case??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orasay1996 View Post
    Basicly this what if wrathion's vision is true and the burning legion will return, wouldent it make sens for sargeras to have some inside spy or avatar to know when the time to strike is right..

I don't know to much about the wow lore have played warcraft 3 and wow, still trying to get a hold of the books..
    Was the case once, with Medivh.

There's some talk that Malkorak is some sorta evil, but I really hope not. I'd rather we just have a bad guy that's a bad guy.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there are quite a few demons and people around the planet working for him as it is so he has plenty of spies.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The corpse of Sargeras's avatar is already in Azeroth, in the namesake tomb. The tomb collapsed, but someone or something can still make use of that corpse, maybe an Old God or Azshara.

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    There's some talk that Malkorak is some sorta evil, but I really hope not. I'd rather we just have a bad guy that's a bad guy.
    Like many Blackrock orcs, Malkorok is not evil, just an asshole and a ruthless bastard.

...I'm still shocked nobody is suggesting Medan.

Hasn't the whole "Garrosh" bad writing taught you anything? They just repeat the same stories with a slight twist...

Medan is Medivh's son, ergo conceived while Medivh was still the Avatar of Sargeras, just like when Agewynn conceived Medivh.

Makes sense to me, at least...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Hasn't the whole "Garrosh" bad writing taught you anything? They just repeat the same stories with a slight twist...

Medan is Medivh's son, ergo conceived while Medivh was still the Avatar of Sargeras, just like when Agewynn conceived Medivh.

Well that is true Mvallas, his Father taken over by Sargeras himself. Its true a part of Sargeras could be in Me'dan aswell.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well there are quite a few demons and people around the planet working for him as it is so he has plenty of spies.
    Dunno, these demons were mostly under Archimonde/Kil'jaeden, the only one that thus far seemed to had a connection with Sargeras was Varimathras (in the Undercity "coup d'etat").

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orasay1996 View Post

from a lore stand point, not even possible, after his defeat at the well of eternity, he is still not ready to make another full scale assault on azeroth, the last we heared, he is still in the twisting nether regenerating after having his physical form and his avatar form split in 2, because of the portal collapsing on him, and from a gameplay point of view, if he was to ever set foot on azeroth, the entire world would be uninhabitable, and we the players would die long before setting eyes on him nevermind actually engaging him in combat, not to mention he still wields one of the most powerful weapons in existance which when made whole has no match in terms of power, the only way we beat argeras, is with the help of the pantheon and some kind of buff bot fight like yogg saron and the keepers of ulduar or most recently deathwing where we had the blessings of the 4 dragon aspects + thrall, we would require the blessings of norgannon/ama'thul/eonar/aggramar etc and even then, it is no longer possible on azeroth due to the amount of magical energy needed to fuel a portal for sargeras to enter, it would most likely be somewhere else in the universe, like on outland or argus, or maybe even the burning legion homeworld wherever it may be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Except the fact that Med'an didn't show even one of the events and traits that his father showed because of his possession. When Aegwyn coincived Medivh, Sargeras did like a "transfer" from her to the baby. Instead Medivh still "was" Sargeras when he finally got killed; if we add that Med'an didn't seem to have any kind of sligthest manifestation of "dark titan influence", i personally find it extremely unlikely.
    Btw, Medivh/Med'an - Grom/Garrosh wouldn't have any kind of "repeat" or connection between them, even if this theory would be true.

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    it would most likely be somewhere else in the universe, like on outland or argus, or maybe even the burning legion homeworld wherever it may be.
    The Burning Legion homeworld probably, i have the sensation that a planet couldn't endure a fight with Sargeras himself in his physical form, regardless of the outcome, plus the Outlands are already in an awful state.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Except the fact that Med'an didn't show even one of the events and traits that his father showed because of his possession. When Aegwyn coincived Medivh, Sargeras did like a "transfer" from her to the baby. Instead Medivh still "was" Sargeras when he finally got killed; if we add that Med'an didn't seem to have any kind of sligthest manifestation of "dark titan influence", i personally find it extremely unlikely.
    Btw, Medivh/Med'an - Grom/Garrosh wouldn't have any kind of "repeat" or connection between them, even if this theory would be true.

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 02:49 PM ----------

The Burning Legion homeworld probably, i have the sensation that a planet couldn't endure a fight with Sargeras himself in his physical form, regardless of the outcome, plus the Outlands are already in an awful state.
    Basically, Sargeras' form is just walking destruction due to his size, his immolation aura and just his pure power. All of Azeroth in it's current state combined probably couldn't stop him by himself at his full, undamaged power.
    Do not underestimate us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Dunno, these demons were mostly under Archimonde/Kil'jaeden, the only one that thus far seemed to had a connection with Sargeras was Varimathras (in the Undercity "coup d'etat").
    Was that ever confirmed? I thought all we had to go on was him saying master, it could have been anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Was that ever confirmed? I thought all we had to go on was him saying master, it could have been anyone.
    If i remember correctly in the sound file of the sole statement said by this "master", there is the dark titan's name.