Deleted

Stupid Dragons Den/Kickstarter Ideas (game)

So me and my pals have the occassional drinking game in the pub and the new one on a thursday is pitching a dragons den/ kickstarter idea (winning of best idea gets a pitcher of beer or some shots w/e)

Now I hope we all know the Dragons Den etiquette. You walk in and say 'Deborah make us all sandwiches while the men talk buisness'. Then pitch an idea.

Former winners include :

I need £100,000 to build a giant net to catch satellites and sell them for scrap metal. (he went into great detail about how a net would be better then a magnet)

I need £50,000 for plastic surgery to make me look like Brad Pitt and then I'll become a prostitute. His idea was to have a range of prostitutes that looked like a range of celebrities and he would make money by franchising. (he then suggested he would have to make love to men as well because he didn't want to eliminate 50% of the market)

I need £200,000 for my idea, Umberella man. As you know it rains alot in England. He put forward that there should be a man holding an Umbrella that will walk with you and talk to you all the way home like a taxi. (then claimed there would be one on every street corner by 2015.)

Can you do better?
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2013-05-29 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    To tired to come up with something but holy cow this sounds like a fun game